Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ThinkTank
Oct 23, 2007

Sick blatant interference on two guys at once by ROR. Vet play.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Koopa Kid
Aug 21, 2007

Also winding it back a little, lol at Nylander not realizing the defender fell on his cut back and skating backwards with no one between him and the net

Koopa Kid
Aug 21, 2007

ThinkTank posted:

Sick blatant interference on two guys at once by ROR. Vet play.

That’s why you trade for veteran leadership! That’s what that means!

Koopa Kid
Aug 21, 2007

https://twitter.com/tictactomar/status/1653558834714083328?s=46&t=HQKtcRjDK4S81BLV4tbVnw

Picture me gesturing wildly with my arms

Precambrian Video Games
Aug 19, 2002

Leafs with a sizeable lead on style points and hitz. Time to cash those in.

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

This is what happens when you tell fans to stop yelling "Shoot!" :colbert:

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Lmao

ZeeBoi
Jan 17, 2001

lol

EvilBlackRailgun
Jan 28, 2007

That looked easy

Koopa Kid
Aug 21, 2007

Are you loving kidding me Brodie

MagicCube
May 25, 2004

Awful play by Brodie there. Need to commit one way or the other

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

hahaha that change in momentum followed by the avril lavigne song

Koopa Kid
Aug 21, 2007

Fucks up the keep in by hesitating and then he can’t get back and gives up a breakaway. That’s supposed to be the Leafs top D pair and they’ve handed Florida two goals.

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

The Leafing will continue
Until morale improves

Koopa Kid
Aug 21, 2007

Leafs crushed the Panthers in that period but oops gave up two goals for no reason

secret volcano lair
Oct 23, 2005

fun game so far
sloppy but fun

Precambrian Video Games
Aug 19, 2002

Rielly-Schenn looked like garbage the minute they were put together but Keefe stuck with them until they started playing well (luckily the start of the playoffs)

McCabe-Brodie also struggled from the get go and they're still bad.

Truly a land of contrasts.

Koopa Kid
Aug 21, 2007

Watching the replay ROR had a chance to catch Verhaeghe but just completely ran out of gas and straight-legged it after the red line, my anxiety that he was gonna break and lose effectiveness is growing

Gadzuko
Feb 14, 2005

Mister Speaker posted:

pretty cool though that there's still a sea of Leafs sweaters in this Florida arena. I think the "they're restricting non-US-residents from buying tickets" thing was kind of a nothingburger but there are Leafs neanderthals loving everywhere, you can't stop them.

lmao though, lmao

Mister Speaker posted:

Did they just blow the arena horns when Bunting scored on the Panthers? Or was that added in postfor the CBC broadcast?

Yeah they put a big maple leaf on center ice too, weird

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Koopa Kid posted:

Watching the replay ROR had a chance to catch Verhaeghe but just completely ran out of gas and straight-legged it after the red line, my anxiety that he was gonna break and lose effectiveness is growing

O'Reilly's skating was never great to begin with as I recall so it's no surprise age is making that even more evident

Mister Speaker
May 8, 2007

WE WILL CONTROL
ALL THAT YOU SEE
AND HEAR
oh lmaaaaaao, i am REALLY not paying attention and thought this was an away game

waffle enthusiast
Nov 16, 2007

Tkachuk avoided getting labeled with this one weird trick…

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

after editing wikipedia as a joke for 16 years, i ve convinced myself that homer simpson's japanese name translates to the "The beer goblin"
"He receives as much as he gets... gives."

Koopa Kid
Aug 21, 2007

Leafs not converting and Florida getting a free one is a very tiresome but predictable story

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

https://twitter.com/rufus_mcdaniel/status/1653564480360521728?t=X_ay0CcPwt4Qun8THV7jlA&s=19

Koopa Kid
Aug 21, 2007

I’m begging and pleading with Samsonov to trap a puck instead of letting every shot fall off of him for his D to clean up

ZeeBoi
Jan 17, 2001

Lol

ThinkTank
Oct 23, 2007

Lol what was mccabe thinking

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

lmaooooo

EvilBlackRailgun
Jan 28, 2007

Lmao

Mind_Taker
May 7, 2007

Haha Samsonov flopping around

trilljester
Dec 7, 2004

The People's Tight End.
Wow, that might the fork for the Leafs on this one.

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

this is so much funnier than the leafs losing again in round one

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

after editing wikipedia as a joke for 16 years, i ve convinced myself that homer simpson's japanese name translates to the "The beer goblin"
Fuckin woof

MagicCube
May 25, 2004

Yet again - Samsonov stop falling flat challenge

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

To bring light to the darkness, whether that darkness be ignorance, injustice, apathy, or stagnation.

triple sulk posted:

this is so much funnier than the leafs losing again in round one

Koopa Kid
Aug 21, 2007

I would really love the Leafs to have a playoff game where I can’t point to a key contributor and say “yeah that guy cost them multiple goals”

ThinkTank
Oct 23, 2007

Sick move by Samsonov to key in on pushing attackers instead of focusing on the puck

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

https://twitter.com/Sportsnet/status/1652504152583315456?t=WXm1C3qU8-DltoCmdwGvnw&s=19

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

how did Brandon Montour become an offensive dynamo this season anyhow
he had zero glimpses of that in his game