Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mind_Taker
May 7, 2007

Haha Samsonov flopping around

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mind_Taker
May 7, 2007

loving lol 4 goals for the Kraken

Mind_Taker
May 7, 2007

I love how they get the free extra cross check once the penalty has been called.

Mind_Taker
May 7, 2007

Chris Kreider wishes he was in this series

Mind_Taker
May 7, 2007

Lol leafs

Mind_Taker
May 7, 2007

Oettinger stinks tonight

Mind_Taker
May 7, 2007

Checking in to say Darnell Nurse sucks poo poo. Hilarious how often he loses coverage in the D zone.

Good thing he’s off the books in *checks notes* 7 years?!!

Mind_Taker
May 7, 2007

That’s getting overturned

Mind_Taker
May 7, 2007

Chicago winning the lottery and Carolina winning the Cup would be the worst outcome possible. And that’s why it’s going to happen.

Edit: I guess the rangers winning would have been worse than Carolina potentially winning

Mind_Taker
May 7, 2007

Robertson not having a great postseason

Mind_Taker
May 7, 2007

Fuckin lol

Mind_Taker
May 7, 2007

Wow Willy styles

Mind_Taker
May 7, 2007

Playoff OT reffing owns

Mind_Taker
May 7, 2007

Please end the series on a puck over glass penalty

Mind_Taker
May 7, 2007

Yeah put Edmonton on a 5 minute PP that’s a good idea

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mind_Taker
May 7, 2007

Stay awake for the final two+ periods after drinking 2 glasses of wine challenge

(I’m going to fail)