Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Friend
Aug 3, 2008

I heard today from a first-hand account that the #BANG guy always wears flip flops with his suit and his feet look like an unwashed street urchin's. Like, real hosed up and gross.

Anyway go stars

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Friend
Aug 3, 2008

STARS

Friend fucked around with this message at 14:29 on May 3, 2023

Friend
Aug 3, 2008

This game rules. That dog rules.

Friend
Aug 3, 2008

Where's that loving dog

Friend
Aug 3, 2008

Tried to put the jersey on Stella but she got very mad that the sleeves were too long and made her trip. Looks bad for the stars.

Friend
Aug 3, 2008

Shinjobi posted:

The effort is appreciated

You're welcome.

Friend
Aug 3, 2008

I know there are more important things going on but what the gently caress is this thing

Friend
Aug 3, 2008

Shinjobi posted:

Started my new job today, as enticing as that is last week was the window to do it

Alfred P. Pseudonym posted:

New job started today bros :cheers:

Go the stars

Some people have all the luck. I spent today collecting unemployment and applying for jobs and playing six hours Zelda :smug:

Stars!

Friend
Aug 3, 2008

Alfred P. Pseudonym posted:

Good luck with the job hunt!
Thanks pal

Cocaine Bear posted:

🚨 ROOPE 🚨

:siren::siren::siren:

Friend
Aug 3, 2008

Hockey is cool huh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Friend
Aug 3, 2008

Good soup! posted:

"drat we have a cool rear end sea monster as our team, you know what would be an awesome representation of it?? A piece of art designed to keep homeless people from camping under a bridge" lmao

A giant monster composed of multi-colored globs to represent the gum wall would've been better than that thing.

This reminds me when I was like 6 or 7 and I saw on the news that the Avalanche was having tryouts for a mascot, and some dude showed up in a costume which was Garfield as Elvis.

I think about that guy a lot.