Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

after editing wikipedia as a joke for 16 years, i ve convinced myself that homer simpson's japanese name translates to the "The beer goblin"
"He receives as much as he gets... gives."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

after editing wikipedia as a joke for 16 years, i ve convinced myself that homer simpson's japanese name translates to the "The beer goblin"
Fuckin woof

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

Oh gently caress that offside was a momentum killer

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

Koopa Kid posted:

Michael Bunting giveth, and taketh

Overwhelmingly taketh this post season

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

Bob is killin it

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

secret volcano lair posted:

nice try tavares

Selling it was a good idea tbh

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

CobwebMustardseed posted:

Was it just me or did the woman singing the national anthem at the Stars game gently caress up the lyrics?

She had to put that country twang on it and hosed it all up

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

Ugh gently caress

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

Huh, McCann's still dead? Sucks

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

Man that is an aggressive forecheck

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

This game rules

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

What a beautiful shot holy poo poo Bjorkstrand

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

Brutal. That had to be a tip

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

Thanks Leah. Good tip on the gum???

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

Mcqueen posted:

Kraken: we dont actually have a top line we are the most mid team. Remember how you wanted to smoke mid in your thirties because you dont wanna get too high but you just wanna kina be high? Thats Kraken hockey baby.

Everyone has been saying this

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

Marchment gooning it up

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

Holy poo poo that redirect was nuts

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

I'm rooting for Connor McDavid to do something crazy

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

lmao I'm cringing so hard rn

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

Lumius posted:

vegas is powering up and will win

Charging their JO crystals

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

Lumius posted:

vegas is powering up and will win

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

Clockwork

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

8 minutes since Edmonton has made a shot on goal

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

Yeah, that looked like a pretty hard fall

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

Looks like I missed an uneventful 2nd period.

went to Costco

hell yeah

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

Habibi posted:

Where are you that a Costco is open?

Alaska. They're open until 8:30 PM, so like another 40 minutes

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

Oof, that's a tough one to take

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

Why the gently caress was no one around Barbashev? No one even close??

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

Leon's trying to unseat Pavelski

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

BitBasher posted:

In a series penalties should carry over to the next game.

I like this idea a lot

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

Charging up his crystal paid off

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

The blocked shots out of Matt Tkachuk are just insane

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

GRUUUUUUU

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

lmao embellishment

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

Well poo poo

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

2nd goal in 5 games ever for Tye

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

This is brutality

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

ThinkTank posted:

Is the Oilers powerplay still over 50%?

57% baby

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

This rules lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

Whew boy that caught Brossoit off-guard