Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret
Go Panthers

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret
This is the first game called by Levy I've heard in a while and he's pronouncing a bunch of Florida players named weird. He keeps saying Bobrovsky's name like "Bro-rovsky" or just enunciating them weird.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
:hai:

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
:hai::hai:

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Mister Speaker posted:

pretty cool though that there's still a sea of Leafs sweaters in this Florida arena. I think the "they're restricting non-US-residents from buying tickets" thing was kind of a nothingburger but there are Leafs neanderthals loving everywhere, you can't stop them.

lmao though, lmao

:thunk:

also gently caress

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
gently caress

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
Hahahaha this is insane

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
It’s fun when everyone is scoring back and forth and I’m not emotionally invested in it!

That said, gently caress Dallas on principal.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Gadzuko posted:

Unironically love the cheesy medieval times stuff

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
good

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
:haibrow:

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
:laffo:

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
Go Fancy Cats

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
Gross

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
YES

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

triple sulk posted:

the florida panther cats hockey club are going to win the stanley cup, imo

:bisonyes:

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
why the gently caress are there two dudes in Montreal shirts behind the dude singing the anthem

EDIT: ^^^Trolling is probably a good enough reason

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
Go Panthers

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
Well that game sucked

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
:hmmyes:

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

MJeff posted:

Was Marc one of the homophobes? I wanna know for sure before I lol.

Yes, the Staal brothers were the only two Panthers not to wear the pride warmup jerseys

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
:hmmyes:

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
Lol

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
:laffo:

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
This is fun

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
Lol did they just move the game from ESPN2 to regular ESPN with no notice? I wasn’t looking up and suddenly I heard X games stuff

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
By the laws of nature, I’m obligated to say gently caress Dallas, pretty much regardless of the specific sport being played. Therefore, gently caress Dallas.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
:tviv: