Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Where is the seattle from two nights ago????

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Friend posted:

This game rules. That dog rules.

Dog owns, game however does not.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Cocaine Bear posted:

It's okay, Dizi got all the good vibes we need. Look how happy she is about her new sweater!

this is the only good thing about tonight.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Friend posted:

I know there are more important things going on but what the gently caress is this thing

I hate it

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Even with that goal, the kraken goalie is still extremely loving amazing. The rest of the team just needs to pull their weight now.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

For a second year team, Kraken did loving incredible this season.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

secret volcano lair posted:

I looked up the local "fremont troll" statue it's allegedly based off and it doesn't look anything like that creature. deeply unserious organization

Our troll is very important to a lot of us, and loving that up is deeply offensive.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Good soup! posted:

Oh my god

Oh my god please

Please lmfao

Allow me to die laughing

I assume this is over but holy poo poo am I ready to lol

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

doesnt matter in my opinion, what a loving team. This is just their second year as a NHL team and they made it to round 2 of the playoffs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Starsfan posted:

Good series Seattle fans, either team could have won it.. I know I expect Seattle to be back in the playoffs next year, with a ton of cap space and futures assets there's really nowhere for them to go but upwards.

exacty, huge improvement over last season too.