Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

McCloud posted:

The one canon event I'm willing to accept

Also that reminds me of David Sandbergs best tweet

https://twitter.com/ponysmasher/status/1405969227467706372?t=Hr1-rJQk7XG9EljfnpI1JQ&s=19

The horny voyeurism of Zeus.

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Snowman_McK posted:

If there's any CGI industry goons here, I'd genuinely love them to explain what's going on with the Flash. Something about every big effects shot from it that I've seen has been...off. Don't know how to explain it but it's off. like, not just in the sense of it not looking realistic, but looking straight up at odds with reality. It's a shame that it isn't being used to depict 'non-euclidean geometry' because if it was intentional, it's use of perspective and motion would be unsettling in a cool way instead of leaving you wondering what kind of hellish production process it had.

The director said he made the visuals like that because everything is distorted from Barry's viewpoint.

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Arkane actually begged Bethesda to cancel Redfall but they insisted on Arkane of all studios to make a Borderlands clone.

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Now that Chris Hemsworth and Zack Snyder are at Netflix, how long before they make a movie together?

And how long afterwards before Hemsworth ask Feigie to make Zack direct the next Thor?

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

For real. There's an interview recently where Harrison Ford was asked about his opinions on punching Nazis which of course Ford whole-heartedly supports. The comments where it was posted were filled with "somebody should educate Ford on the modern definition of Nazi so that he knows he's being manipulated here".

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

But then Batman kills Darkseid with a science gun. gently caress yeah, science!

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

I think it's the second or third highest grossing video game movie once Mario is taken into account.

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Okay to be fair both lady trolls and demons have weird feet.

Wait, that's not better.

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Xealot posted:

It’s not a great show, no. But it’s hilarious in its messaging: the Skrulls, introduced in the MCU as a displaced ethnicity who barely survived genocide, were granted sanctuary on Earth…but they’ve since bitten the hand, and hatched a nefarious plot to take Earth for their own.

So, thanks Marvel for a story about how the Space Jews who are explicitly reptilian shapeshifters seek to infiltrate and destabilize our institutions.

If the twist is they work for the CIA, that would be good. But Marvel probably not gonna do that.

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

I saw one comment complaining that Rebel Moon is another film with a strong *black* female protagonist.

Did they hear that Sofia Boutella is from an African country and immediately thought she's black?

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

So, any of you have fought a Mr Meeseeks in Fortnite?

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

roffels posted:

The Good, the Bat, and the Ugly.

This should be the title of a story about Two-Face.

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

2house2fly posted:

I haven't followed production of this thing but I am fully invested in the Robot Stag Lord guy. What's his drat deal, why's he got antlers. Hoping for an Army Of Thieves style backstory movie for him

They are played by Anthony Hopkins.

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

RBA Starblade posted:

Who's going to be number two

Should've had Scorsese do one.

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Found this on Threads LOL

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Bernie Sanders went on JRE ages ago.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vewjKRorasc
A few years earlier and Joe would have challenged Bernie to eat cockroaches.

And since we are talking about both Rogan and W40k on this page.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G_nkpHFM104

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=57NwWWDk_0E