Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ungulateman
Apr 18, 2012

pretentious fuckwit who isn't half as literate or insightful or clever as he thinks he is
Rubber flamethrower. Honest.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ungulateman
Apr 18, 2012

pretentious fuckwit who isn't half as literate or insightful or clever as he thinks he is
looking back at attack of the clones and tweaking the dial that says 'overworking vfx artists' like the price is right

ungulateman
Apr 18, 2012

Ammanas posted:

this is an incredibly good trailer although i didnt like the 'it stands for hope' mic static cut gag back then and i still dont. too on the nose

i think it works way better in the trailer than the movie because of the smash cut from him saying 'excuse me' to beating up zod, which serves as an actual punchline

ungulateman
Apr 18, 2012

rose tico's sister, but a sith lord. kino.

ungulateman
Apr 18, 2012

"what is this, some kind of rebel moon?"

ungulateman
Apr 18, 2012

in light of recent events, it's occurred to me how conducive Man of Steel is to an anti-zionist reading.

Superman is a Jewish immigrant whose fathers gave him different names, who struggles with his identity torn between two worlds. He rejects Krypton when it becomes clear there's no way what's left of it can coexist with the world he loves.

Jor-El and Lara-El are a last gasp of compassionate thought in a nation overtaken by fascism, but they're hopelessly mired in the ideology of their homeland. The part where Krypton functions as a nightmarish future vision of Earth maps onto the US/Israel dynamic, albeit imperfectly.

The birth matrix is the loving sperm extraction corps of the IDF lmao

ungulateman
Apr 18, 2012

2house2fly posted:

An anime where instead of shouting the name of the attack they shout "HDR Unreal Engine 5 hyperrealistic beautiful big breasts trending on artstation"

what do you mean instead of the name of the attack

ungulateman
Apr 18, 2012

also the essay he wrote about nuking japan was from when he was a teenager, so it's not like he's holding contradictory positions at the same time or anything. his character development might be bad, but he still underwent it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ungulateman
Apr 18, 2012

SuperMechagodzilla posted:

I will never bury my shame. This is the last time I ever kill a living being. Ever!

*two more Zods appear*

Aw, fiddlesticks.

thankfully zod is a symbol of the last remnants of kryptonian society, so killing him puts to bed the chance of krypton or some sort of element derived from the planet krypton coming back to cause problems. now let me take a big sip of water before i read the name of the element that's superman's critical weakness-