Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Horizon Burning
Oct 23, 2019
:discourse:
they call it the zod-box 360 because you turn it 360 degrees and walk away

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Horizon Burning
Oct 23, 2019

Grendels Dad posted:

One other thing I came back to after my rewatch of BvS was that there were a lot of excellent observations about the visual cues of Bruce Wayne being lost, chiefly concerning the fields around Wayne Manor and how there is no path for Bruce as he goes to and from it before he confronts Superman. This shot from Clark's funeral stuck with me, and I only realized why when I remembered those fields:

Sorry about the poor quality, but I think it's still clear who is standing under that gateway.

yeah.... JOHN GALT

Horizon Burning
Oct 23, 2019

Bogus Adventure posted:

I can't bring myself to see The Flash. It's a slap in the face of Snyder's work, and looks like something put together by the idiot writers/execs parodied in the Screen Rant pitch meetings.

Horizon Burning
Oct 23, 2019
yeah, I feel like the nerdy techbro sheen hadn't fallen off yet when BvS had come out, it hadn't become mainstream to openly mock them like it is now

Horizon Burning
Oct 23, 2019

well why not posted:

The fishing boat in man of steel is called “Debbie Sue”. Any bets on Deb Snyder’s middle name?

putting it all on martha

Horizon Burning
Oct 23, 2019
the weird eye motif/logo the bad guys have going on is very neat, looking forward to it

Horizon Burning
Oct 23, 2019
hell yeah my views are uncomplicated: zack snyder is good

Horizon Burning
Oct 23, 2019
imo the 'snyder is brainless' take is, or should be, impossible to cling to after the justice league superman death yell shockwave was revealed to be in bvs from the start

Horizon Burning
Oct 23, 2019
star wars with no chance of filloni's mary sue waifu??

Horizon Burning
Oct 23, 2019
the idea of the world's smartest man getting feinted into the same uppercut again and again is v funny

ozy: no you can't just give me the ol' one-two again and again
comedian: lol, lmao

Horizon Burning
Oct 23, 2019

josh04 posted:

Dammit Ozy, you've done it again! Time to relax for five hours in my pleasure pyramid.

"he may have won in the short term but pride goes before a... fall." :smug:

Horizon Burning
Oct 23, 2019
i liked it but lol that this is being called star wars when it's so clearly warhammer 40. absolutely been cut by 33% though, so, i think the director's cut edition will be much better.

Horizon Burning
Oct 23, 2019

NotJustANumber99 posted:

lol i was just watching man of steel, which I consider a great movie, and anyway jonathan kent's gravestone (spoilers) says 1951 - 1997. Meaning he was 46 when he died. jesus. fella had a tough life.

his libertarian body-fascist beliefs were obviously aging him prematurely op

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Horizon Burning
Oct 23, 2019

Martman posted:

Could superman kill a dog if it was really evil?

playtime's over, zod