Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Necrothatcher
Mar 26, 2005

https://twitter.com/NebsGoodTakes/status/1656346274986340354?s=20

The CW clearly tipping a hat to the big man.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Necrothatcher
Mar 26, 2005

The alt cover is pretty great. This is Anthony Hopkins' character right?

Necrothatcher
Mar 26, 2005

ghostwritingduck posted:

It’s hard to agree with this, based off of my own experience. I loved MoS and was so disappointed by theatrical cut of BvS. Excising half of the manipulations taking place broke the logical narrative for me. The whole sequence that sent Superman to being investigated hardly made any sense as shown as well.

I had pretty much the same experience. Was left pretty baffled by the BvS theatrical plot and for a while was very much on board the "Snyder is a hack" train. Then someone on here convinced me to watch the Ultimate Edition and I did a complete 180.

I kinda wonder what the longterm consequences would be if WB hadn't sliced BvS' theatrical cut to ribbons to fit in more screenings.

Necrothatcher
Mar 26, 2005

Mr. Apollo posted:

I don’t know why he broke so many nerds’ brains.

They couldn't imagine themselves being that Joker.

Necrothatcher
Mar 26, 2005

Oh hi muscular women hitting things with a big mallet, I've missed you.

Necrothatcher
Mar 26, 2005

Ammanas posted:

no, it definitely is. its borderline unbelievable how glaring it is in the star trek reboot.

IIRC the aesthetic idea behind the Star Trek lens flares is to try and make the Enterprise a literal ship of light in the darkness. It works for me tbh.

Necrothatcher
Mar 26, 2005

12 hour flight had MoS and BvS theatrical on the inflight entertainment. Good times.

Only Josstice League though, so will be rewatching ZSJL very soon.

Necrothatcher
Mar 26, 2005

Only Kindness posted:

Netflix Gonna Netflix

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/business/business-news/gamemaker-accuses-netflix-stealing-ideas-rebel-moon-franchise-1235603686/

The usual boilerplate reminder that you should not be giving money to Netflix anyway

Oof THR dropping a Zach

Necrothatcher
Mar 26, 2005

The Alan Moore Majestic run is top tier Superman stories in disguise.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Necrothatcher
Mar 26, 2005

HUNDU THE BEAST GOD posted:

You mean Supreme, no?

I did, kinda, but Moore also did some great Majestic writing so I was thinking of that.