Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Wormskull posted:

Please be the tiny nub arcade stick guy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

American McGay posted:

Only Dishonored 1 and Prey were any good, and both of those ran like dogshit on console for like 3 years.

I wouldn’t steer ppl away from D2 but I would say it lacks the focus and vision that elevated the first one above most stealth games. I think the fact that you can beat the game without powers is an indicator of milquetoast game design in the immersive sim space. Also yes their games run like rear end but art design is usually top notch.

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

lol

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Hizke posted:

Wtf happened to bang bros

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Greyed + Aged Adam Sessler Joylessly Smiling w/Redfall Founder's Edition: Loving my time with the game.

Lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Hizke posted:

lolling at my own post. dont even remember making it

lol again