Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
his idiot son turning an interesting spiritual luddite-esque rebellion into bionicles ftw

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

Al! posted:

[me, as a harkonan] whats 6 times 9 worm??? ha ha now whats 4 times 20 oh ho ho ho ho

Lol

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

Nosfereefer posted:

i think the latest movie kind of solved it by never introducing lasguns.

there are several lasguns in the new movie

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

Nosfereefer posted:

okay, so why even bother with conventional infantry at all? a single misfire can turn the entire battle into a nuclear explosion.

because a lasbeam touching a shield will create an unpredictable gigantic explosion (not actually nuclear) which can originate on either end of the beam. You might gently caress up your own people

Also nukes are strictly prohibited against humans, so if you trigger a laser on shield explosion that people think was you using a nuke then everyone in the imperium turns on you and youre hosed

learn the lore IDIOTS

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
if you try to call shenanigans on me again iw ill loving kill you

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
1. he didnt use the atomics on humans

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3 posted:

paul broke the empire who gives a gently caress if what he did was illegal

hes got the spacing guild and therefore the very existence of the imperium/CHOAM by the balls by that point so no one can say poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
https://twitter.com/i_zzzzzz/status/1674500163111460864