Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

Here's the thing, I'm a feminist.

did he just thank a Doctor Peacock, does this guy have a Clue antagonist cageside

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

awwwww my big son!!! the worlds youngest mma fighter returns!!!

Trillhouse
Dec 31, 2000

lmfao sage northcutt is still fighting?

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

i'll have you know he's not only back but he's younger than ever

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

did i dream this or am i remembering correctly that tyron woodley had to teach sage northcutt that african folks were once enslaved in the u.s.?

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"
ADCC Sage!

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
SAGE!!!!!!!!!!

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

lmaooooo incredible

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

:neckbeard:

COPE 27
Sep 11, 2006

Lmaooooo

Trillhouse
Dec 31, 2000

this card has been a lot of fun fights, and also a bout of ultimate handshaking championship

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"
Sage: have you considered loving Jesus instead of having depression?

beepo
Oct 8, 2000
Forum Veteran
I'm brave and the first to say it, but Sage doesn't seem like the intellectual type.

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

jesus loving christ

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

The Soldic signing is going well!

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

go back home, soldic, this land means only ill for you

A 50S RAYGUN
Aug 22, 2011
wow!

COPE 27
Sep 11, 2006

You got Herbed

Firebatgyro
Dec 3, 2010
He was looking for that elbow the whole fight

Brut
Aug 21, 2007

My man my man my man how you feeling my man hey man my man

lmfao

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

i have no idea who the thai lady is, but i gotta cheer for a woman with the mononym "stamp"

coathat
May 21, 2007

She does the Stamp dance

COPE 27
Sep 11, 2006

I love seeing the American fighter getting zero pop from the crowd

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

it was a good dance

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

:stare:

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

STAMP!

Firebatgyro
Dec 3, 2010
Ouch

Power Windows
Dec 29, 2004

Brasky used to ride upon a steed, perchance to spy a lady.

Stamp owns

Brut
Aug 21, 2007

That looked painful

A 50S RAYGUN
Aug 22, 2011
wow!

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
Stamp!!!!!!!!!!!

What a loving body kick, jesus

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

i chose correctly. she's dope

COPE 27
Sep 11, 2006

Hell yeah stamp

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

"free training for any kid who gets bullied"

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*
do i have enough time to go get some drinks + lunch before rodtang fights? does OneFC do the UFC thing where the headliners are usually ~hr before the end of the card?

Firebatgyro
Dec 3, 2010

crepeface posted:

do i have enough time to go get some drinks + lunch before rodtang fights? does OneFC do the UFC thing where the headliners are usually ~hr before the end of the card?

Its the next fight

Brut
Aug 21, 2007

Why is the ref also a judge? this "Catch" poo poo seems real dumb

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*

Firebatgyro posted:

Its the next fight

yeah but UFC often drags out the starting time of the headliners. just wondering if OneFC does the same

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

congrats to mitch mucinex

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brut
Aug 21, 2007

Yes Mikey, it was a big deal to have a grappling match as the co-main event, for many reasons, but most of all because there are 2 fights to go and this was not the co-main event.