Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Goofballs
Jun 2, 2011

CarlCX posted:

This is the thing, for me. It's not that Burns was clearly dying and it was horrifically irresponsible that they still sent him out,

I just watch this poo poo but to me its when your fighter is losing can you plausibly tell your fighter how to win or are you are just bullshitting them and sending him out in the hope he wings the guy and it all turns out ok. The second it turns into option number 2 its time to call it. He lost, and that's ok. He doesn't need to get his chest turned into hamburger for another 10 minutes

Henry's jaw chomping is weird

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Goofballs
Jun 2, 2011

People really hate aljo. Cejudo too small. Curious how big clown hair looks next to him