Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

George posted:

don't talk to me until ive opened my tabs!!!!!!!!!!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

classic case of pineapple derangement syndrome
in this house we ...

Close

our

tabs!!!

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

𝓪 𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓹𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓪 𝓲𝓼 𝓪 𝓬𝓾𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓼𝓸𝓻𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮
I’m working on a dress and I have tabs open for the pattern, notions and fabrics I’m considering. if I close them I have to search for them all one by one again and what if I forget what I wanted. “just search your history” gently caress that I had to go through like 4 different websites to find the silk I liked

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006

rotor posted:

in this house we ...

Close

our

tabs!!!

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

Silver Alicorn posted:

I’m working on a dress and I have tabs open for the pattern, notions and fabrics I’m considering. if I close them I have to search for them all one by one again and what if I forget what I wanted. “just search your history” gently caress that I had to go through like 4 different websites to find the silk I liked

ya I am prone to keep a shitload of tabs open when I’m working on a project and it feels really good to close them all when I finish it.

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

a million tabs grouped into projects by window and then another window for normal browsing. my computer runs great why do you ask. ::madmax:

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

Silver Alicorn posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

classic case of pineapple derangement syndrome

bookmark all tabs is real nice imo