Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

I got the tude now posted:

i'd say bow the gently caress down but the last few years he's desperate as hell for some statuettes so 8/10, sorry m8

very true

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

edward norton despite some whiffs

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

Fungah! posted:

oh yeah tht reminded me of michael tierney

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4W5KhfJHF_4

dude basically just played himself in every role lol, he was a new york tough guy for years. he played a gangster on a holodeck episode of tng and bullied wil wheaton th whole time and then pulled a knife on jerry when he was on an episode of seinfeld

perfect example, guy who i would never be able to name but know his voice / typecast so well. Detective Don Brodka ftw

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

i can only ever just see him as Trevor from GTA unfortunately

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

super sweet best pal posted:

Patrick Warburton

was just watching various Patrick Warburton clips on the bus home from work the other day

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

trying to jack off posted:

jesus, close this thread before we lose any more