Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sebzilla
Mar 17, 2009

Kid's blasting everything in sight with that new-fangled musket.

Blasmeister posted:

Yeah the ‘best’ Europa slot with no additional qualifier rounds is/was the FA cup winner’s prize but if the winner is already in the CL it will drop down to 5th place league finish, dropping the regular EL slot and ECL slot to 6th and 7th respectively. I think it could technically go as low as 8th were there 5 CL places through someone winning the CL/EL and finishing 5th in the league

What does the Fair Play Award get you these days?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sebzilla
Mar 17, 2009

vyelkin posted:

tangentially PL related, but Bielsa was just announced as the manager of Uruguay so he will not likely be taking over any of the league's managerial vacancies.

Shame. Still think Everton (?) should have given him the U23 job for the season like he wanted

sebzilla
Mar 17, 2009

Phenomenal commitment, what a player

(unironically)

sebzilla
Mar 17, 2009

He played five times last season and was pretty good in most of them I think. Class act.

sebzilla
Mar 17, 2009

Jose posted:

i really hope Kane leaves spurs this summer. They currently have no manager, no director of football and are basically only not getting relegated because of his goals

It'd be funny if they sold him and then won the league

sebzilla
Mar 17, 2009

Thanks Ants posted:

It might be funnier if they sold him and he got the golden boot the following season and won the league with his new club

More likely and so less funny IMVHO

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sebzilla
Mar 17, 2009

Pep obviously benefits from the best squad, but he did do some significant restructuring of the side and how they play this season, noticeably improving their results as they went on by changing the system.

There are definitely others who did more, but this year in particular I think he is deserving of some praise.