Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Larry Cum Free
Jun 3, 2022

move it or lose it dillweed
We all want to be the next Weird Al, but it's hard to just write a masterpiece like "Spam" or "Eat It" all in one go.

Sometimes you have a great idea for a parody couple lines or a verse of a famous song, but you get stuck trying to go any further than that. That's what this thread is for, to dump out the parody lyrics that are causing you intense psychic pain, with the hope that getting them out into the world and getting some fresh eyes and ears on them might inspire others to collaborate and maybe create the greatest parody song of all time!

e: please post your lyrics with Artist - Title [Year] above them. TIA!

Larry Cum Free fucked around with this message at 17:46 on May 8, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Larry Cum Free
Jun 3, 2022

I'll go first:

Bryan Adams - Heaven [1984]

Baby you're all that I want
When you're puking next to my balls

that's all I've got so far

Larry Cum Free
Jun 3, 2022

Jillian poo poo posted:

Sleep with your fly open
Gripping your penis tight

:lol: that's great! Try to keep the format of clearly identifying the title, artist and year of the song for readability ;)

Masturbation is really funny and a rich vein for parody. I don't have anything to contribute on that song, but I did have a little bit rattling around on a similar theme for:

Dr. Dre -The Next Episode [1999]

Hold up, heyyy
If you thinking that our penises soft
We self-playyyy
We gon' whack it 'til our wieners fall off

Larry Cum Free
Jun 3, 2022

Nooner posted:

And the men who hold high places
Must be the ones who start
To mold a new reality
Closer to the fart

initial thoughts - "closer" and "to" rhyme with "grosser" and "poo", maybe there's something there? Also, please see my earlier post about formatting.

Larry Cum Free
Jun 3, 2022

I've asked several times for people to use the formatting convention. I've added it to the OP. It's not that hard...please do it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Larry Cum Free
Jun 3, 2022

I have asked several times for people to use the formatting guidelines and no one has done so.

This workshop is closed forever. Enjoy writing parody songs in hell, idiots.