Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

HolePisser1982 posted:

ok im obsessed with numerology gambling guys now lmao

HolePisser1982 posted:

*schizphrenically murmuring* Gaming, Gambling, that letter G. 33 - we see it all the time, even in nature. Remember: symmetry is perfection. It's not an accident. I'll give you an example.

lmao

PS this post is impervious to Flames because of the flame proofer. :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

lmao

que sera sera
Aug 4, 2006

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

In Training posted:

Wow. And everyone here has tickets to Jerry Seinfeld at Hard Rock? Life is just so simple and joyful here.

HolePisser1982 posted:

I LOVE these slot machines, the cherries always look so big and tasty! And this one makes really cool sounds whenever I walk by.. do you think its HAUNTED??

mcgay: Theyre gonna break... my loving legs... I just need to THINK... THINK....

HolePisser1982 posted:

[slowly spinning jaw hanging wide eyed] Bobby Flay has a restaurant here!? Emeril.. Wolfgang Puck... Michael JORDAN Steakhouse!?!

I got the tude now posted:

*operating the slot machine with a balled fist* i'm just saying i'm not upset so why would you tell me to calm down

rofl

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

HolePisser1982 posted:

11's, 22's, 33's - These are Master Numbers. They cannot be reduced down. All of the most powerful people in history have borne these numbers

HolePisser1982 posted:

*schizphrenically murmuring* Gaming, Gambling, that letter G. 33 - we see it all the time, even in nature. Remember: symmetry is perfection. It's not an accident. I'll give you an example.

little munchkin
Aug 15, 2010

The Number of the Gambler

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

PS this post is impervious to Flames because of the flame proofer. :)

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

flip this upside down to learn numpad notation for fighting games you're welcome!!!

Arch Nemesis
Mar 27, 2007

In Training posted:

Standing by a craps table so I can inhale 8 cigarettes worth of second hand smoke and break even. ANd it's only been an hour? Bro I'm hot we can't leave now.

HolePisser1982 posted:

[slowly spinning jaw hanging wide eyed] Bobby Flay has a restaurant here!? Emeril.. Wolfgang Puck... Michael JORDAN Steakhouse!?!

HolePisser1982 posted:

Venus, goddess of Love and Prosperity, shines favorably upon dice games while she is in ascension. Seek crowded tables to draw her blessing of Victory.

HolePisser1982 posted:

lmfao

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

HolePisser1982 posted:

Venus, goddess of Love and Prosperity, shines favorably upon dice games while she is in ascension. Seek crowded tables to draw her blessing of Victory.

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

Martingale? Yea that's a pretty good system when you're starting out, I moved on pretty quickly. You ever hear of a guy called Fibonacci?

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

HolePisser1982 posted:

I LOVE these slot machines, the cherries always look so big and tasty! And this one makes really cool sounds whenever I walk by.. do you think its HAUNTED??

mcgay: Theyre gonna break... my loving legs... I just need to THINK... THINK....

HolePisser1982 posted:

HolePisser1982 posted:

lmfao

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
lmao

----------------

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
Okay but for real today I've got Yankees, Jays, Mets, Rays, Ms + Cubs on a No Sweat straight up, +2367 for $10.

And then another Braves Rays Jays with a 100% profit boost bringing it up to +974 for another $10.

Stay blessed gamers.

----------------

Stux
Nov 17, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 12 hours!
missing a couple of zeroes ont hose bets or...?

my morning jackass
Aug 24, 2009

American McGay posted:

Okay but for real today I've got Yankees, Jays, Mets, Rays, Ms + Cubs on a No Sweat straight up, +2367 for $10.

And then another Braves Rays Jays with a 100% profit boost bringing it up to +974 for another $10.

Stay blessed gamers.

I would never bet against the orioles

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

American McGay posted:

Stay blessed gamers.

legalized sports gambling is the devil

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

black francis said that god is 7, and the first letter of god????

Pragmatica
Apr 1, 2003

HolePisser1982 posted:

lmao at everything

salt shakeup
Jun 27, 2004

'orrible fucking nights
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lBxfdLGWR3M
Gaming = Gambling

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

insanely depressing vibe

Social Media
Jan 21, 2010

look the game might not be that great but on the plus side you lose money the more you play it

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

owner of a shack full of games that are technically not illegal: i see the same people here every day, from open to close. we're like a family :)

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

trying to jack off posted:

owner of a shack full of games that are technically not illegal: i see the same people here every day, from open to close. we're like a family :)

lol

Uncle Frank
May 28, 2021

Lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lol

Stux
Nov 17, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 12 hours!

copy
Jul 26, 2007

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
kindly old owner: Why, you get any better with that Fish Game Coin Cannon, youre gonna put me out of business!
gambler: *gasps*
old owner: Ohh Im just spinnin you a yarn

Arch Nemesis
Mar 27, 2007

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

pressing the money go away button

https://twitter.com/knoxendemic/status/1612569795110797312?s=46&t=KL-WR_MclWk2IAcPdnXJKQ

Uncle Frank
May 28, 2021

Lol

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
lol but also what site is that?

----------------

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

American McGay posted:

Lmfao.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

American McGay posted: