Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010
Nnnnmmmyeaaaah so we’re gonna need about 2 more IKs, maybe one more mod and a fresh admin for the imp zone if we are gonna ever want to be taken seriously at the big boy table?? Yeah, it’s funny to joke and poo poo but what are we gonna do if we are showing our whole asses by only having 2 IKs and mods? In the game of thronesian power struggle of the mod forum, we absolutely NEED some more heavy hitters.

Oh. And you have 24 loving hours.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Yep, this. Basically every word is true. It was too long to read the actual OP but I meant the title. We could also use some thread IKs for Derpy Klurf, Pets, Dreams, and TV thread. They get a lot of traffic and we’re finally getting some of the really great Grey Forums posters in here treating us folks who definitely care about their thoughts and opinions and not how much money they give us to some great content. It’d be a shame if they got scared off by the sickening trolls and N-word sayers, bigots etc that plague this forum. Not to mention there are literal cabals of CSpam posters and PYF admins trying to make us look bad in the mod forum—but that fact has already been driven home clearly by the current mod staff here so I won’t dwell on it.

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
Can we PLEASE get background checks going for the IZWF Mod Search? Jeffrey's doing gently caress all. I don't know what to do here until Masjor Isoor gets admin panel access worked out/ Putting out feelers for feedback

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

HolePisser1982 posted:

Can we PLEASE get background checks going for the IZWF Mod Search? Jeffrey's doing gently caress all. I don't know what to do here until Masjor Isoor gets admin panel access worked out/ Putting out feelers for feedback

Bro, YOU are a mod lmfao

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

*pulls out dick sucking resume and recent std test results*

I'd like to apply.

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
I dont want to involve you guys because its honestly better to stay in the dark re:modmin fuckery but yeah. You should know that there is a bit of a kerfuffle over heaven and hell being waged in the mod forum. And we need various C-tier imps to claim their stars and to represent yall on the frontlines

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

That Little Demon posted:

Bro, YOU are a mod lmfao

lol whoa i must be high or some poo poo

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

HolePisser1982 posted:

I dont want to involve you guys because its honestly better to stay in the dark re:modmin fuckery but yeah. You should know that there is a bit of a kerfuffle over heaven and hell being waged in the mod forum. And we need various C-tier imps to claim their stars and to represent yall on the frontlines

Lmfao

----------------

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Wormskull posted:

Yep, this. Basically every word is true. It was too long to read the actual OP but I meant the title. We could also use some thread IKs for Derpy Klurf, Pets, Dreams, and TV thread. They get a lot of traffic and we’re finally getting some of the really great Grey Forums posters in here treating us folks who definitely care about their thoughts and opinions and not how much money they give us to some great content. It’d be a shame if they got scared off by the sickening trolls and N-word sayers, bigots etc that plague this forum. Not to mention there are literal cabals of CSpam posters and PYF admins trying to make us look bad in the mod forum—but that fact has already been driven home clearly by the current mod staff here so I won’t dwell on it.

Lmfao also

----------------

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Hizke posted:

Nnnnmmmyeaaaah so we’re gonna need about 2 more IKs, maybe one more mod and a fresh admin for the imp zone if we are gonna ever want to be taken seriously at the big boy table?? Yeah, it’s funny to joke and poo poo but what are we gonna do if we are showing our whole asses by only having 2 IKs and mods? In the game of thronesian power struggle of the mod forum, we absolutely NEED some more heavy hitters.

Oh. And you have 24 loving hours.

HolePisser1982 posted:

lmfao

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
How many imps do we have covering the Aussie timezone? *noting the raised hands and loading that many bullets into huge revolver*

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

HolePisser1982 posted:

How many imps do we have covering the Aussie timezone? *noting the raised hands and loading that many bullets into huge revolver*

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

HolePisser1982 posted:

Lmfao

----------------

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

That Little Demon posted:

Bro, YOU are a mod lmfao

it's different, he's a cool mod

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

HolePisser1982 posted:

lol

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

*monk who has been meditating under a waterfall for 1000 years whose legs fell off from atrophy suddenly awakening* if i dont see one boopy snoot in the heckin imp zone today i'm gonna climb the clock tower

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

iv ebeen feeling very unsafe lately.

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

Wormskull posted:

HolePisser1982 posted:

lol

Arch Nemesis
Mar 27, 2007

HolePisser1982 posted:

lmao

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010
[humbly in a most rational voice] gentlemen, if I may, I thought the point of this was so Chuck/Major could have better visibility of overall forum moderation and keep the powers that be away from Imp Zone. sounds somewhere between beneficial and completely benign to me.

----------------

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Hizke posted:

[humbly in a most rational voice] gentlemen, if I may, I thought the point of this was so Chuck/Major could have better visibility of overall forum moderation and keep the powers that be away from Imp Zone. sounds somewhere between beneficial and completely benign to me.

[Portly distinguished gentleman from 1950s studio film voice:] Indubitably.

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Wormskull posted:

[Portly distinguished gentleman from 1950s studio film voice:] Indubitably.

Lmao

----------------

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010
Just remember guys, it aint about control it's about wringing what little enjoyment there is to be had out of this place. to bullshit around with your online friends for a bit and throw out a few joke probes to make them laugh.

----------------

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010
I wring enjoyment out of imp zone the same way I wring out my dick and balls to empty whilst fapping to vtubers.

----------------

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

And most importantly — have fun and be safe! And remember who’s paying the bills. :)

Radia
Jul 14, 2021

And someday, together.. We'll shine.

Hizke posted:

I wring enjoyment out of imp zone the same way I wring out my dick and balls to empty whilst fapping to vtubers.

ineffectually while crying?

Thank you Ohtori Akio for the incredible sig!! 😍

Frenz
Jan 14, 2009

lol. lmao even.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Pimp Zone.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Lady Radia posted:

If you paid any attention to this forum you supposedly love you’d know his efficiency and production are in the top 99 percentile of people on the entire loving internet… hhhhhhggrrrrrrhhhhhhhgghhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaghgggggghhh *starts breathing really slowly and my face turns red whilst I clench my fists* Sorry. Sorry. I just get really. Ah. I’m being the toxic rear end in a top hat I’m advocating protection against. Sorry. I’m so sorry.

Arch Nemesis
Mar 27, 2007

Wormskull posted:

If you paid any attention to this forum you supposedly love you’d know his efficiency and production are in the top 99 percentile of people on the entire loving internet… hhhhhhggrrrrrrhhhhhhhgghhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaghgggggghhh *starts breathing really slowly and my face turns red whilst I clench my fists* Sorry. Sorry. I just get really. Ah. I’m being the toxic rear end in a top hat I’m advocating protection against. Sorry. I’m so sorry.

lmao

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Wormskull posted:

Lmfao

----------------

Arch Nemesis
Mar 27, 2007

I've been seeing an uptick of modmin activity in the old Zone lately, and I couldn't be happier tbcauh. It's certainly nice to see a bit of law and order coming to the "wild west," if you'll pardon a metaphor, and I'm hoping the future will see civility increase to match it.

Arch Nemesis
Mar 27, 2007

Get a few more mods to civilize the place and maybe we can whip this place into good enough shape to be merged into Games proper.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Arch Nemesis posted:

Get a few more mods to civilize the place and maybe we can whip this place into good enough shape to be merged into Games proper.

I've only just now internalized the new forum id number we got when we split from games, don't even joke about this

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Lady Radia posted:

Mods??

----------------

Arch Nemesis
Mar 27, 2007

fact that that haven't already acted on this is all you need to know, honestly.

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010
My loads ooz — my loads shoot out perfectly fine, and hard too. And it doesn’t take much effort. Look , there’s no fuckin problem with my dick here alright? gently caress you. I don’t have a problem with that, so gently caress off

----------------

copy
Jul 26, 2007

Fungah! posted:

*monk who has been meditating under a waterfall for 1000 years whose legs fell off from atrophy suddenly awakening* if i dont see one boopy snoot in the heckin imp zone today i'm gonna climb the clock tower

lol

Sharks Eat Bear
Dec 25, 2004

Hizke posted:

Mods need to lick somewhere between my nutsack and rear end in a top hat to keep my sour fat D a-spray in imp zone

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015
*crying so hard that snot is running into my mouth* it's about ethics in avatar purchases

----------------