Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

ol yeller posted:

Showing up to the top secret tcc goonmeet like this

"I guess you could say I'm still laughing at the t rex." *door unlocks and lets me in*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stux
Nov 17, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 9 hours!

HolePisser1982 posted:

TCC just queued a shitload of new mods and from the looks of it theyre Yobgoblin aligned. Anyone here whos capable of wielding a mod star, now's the fuckin time

heehee posted:

Anyone that has experience in espionage, please send me a PM. We need to infiltrate the TCC Discord ASAP.

ol yeller posted:

"I guess you could say I'm still laughing at the t rex." *door unlocks and lets me in*

lmso

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Far Side Fat Kid: Thread needs a nappy.

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

lmfao

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

XXXXL Basketball Jerseys that say Mod Til We Fall been sent out, killazzzz. First batch cooked up ready to hit the skreetz. Got our handles on the back with our forumid numbers for numbers, lel. I know ya'll already paid for the comiss'd design (shouts out to the GobblingCobberCobbler in the SA mart woot \,,/), the cheap rear end mesh type polyester bullshit akin to a walmart jersey that some kid in china made that gives absolutely no ventilation - -- we gonna be bakin the hotel room @ the meet up kekw -- and of course the shipping, and I know yall work hard folks, but poo poo, I'mma be real with yinzers..I need more money because my cat has arthritis on his back paw and it's just really loving at an inconvenient time because our stream was just starting to take off, but I don't think I can continue unless I get some more money. Give what you can.

----------------

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 9 hours!

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

insane anime posted:

XXXXL Basketball Jerseys that say Mod Til We Fall been sent out, killazzzz. First batch cooked up ready to hit the skreetz. Got our handles on the back with our forumid numbers for numbers, lel. I know ya'll already paid for the comiss'd design (shouts out to the GobblingCobberCobbler in the SA mart woot \,,/), the cheap rear end mesh type polyester bullshit akin to a walmart jersey that some kid in china made that gives absolutely no ventilation - -- we gonna be bakin the hotel room @ the meet up kekw -- and of course the shipping, and I know yall work hard folks, but poo poo, I'mma be real with yinzers..I need more money because my cat has arthritis on his back paw and it's just really loving at an inconvenient time because our stream was just starting to take off, but I don't think I can continue unless I get some more money. Give what you can.

----------------

copy
Jul 26, 2007

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

lol

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

insane anime posted:

lmfao

----------------

Stux
Nov 17, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 9 hours!

insane anime posted:

lol

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

insane anime posted:

lmfao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

insane anime posted:

Major Isoor
Mar 23, 2011

insane anime posted:

Pah, typical! :D

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

insane anime posted:

sube
Nov 7, 2022

HolePisser1982 posted:

How many imps do we have covering the Aussie timezone? *noting the raised hands and loading that many bullets into huge revolver*

insane anime posted:

lmao

Fargield
Sep 27, 2008

insane anime posted:

very nice i like
Jan 8, 2020

I CANT RESIST SHITTING UP THE BIG BOOBS THREAD WITH MY RANDOM FUCKING MONKEY CHEESE BULLSHIT! IF YOU SEE ME, FUCK ME UP.

insane anime posted:

lmfao

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Wormskull posted:

[Portly distinguished gentleman from 1950s studio film voice:] Indubitably.

Lmao

----------------

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010
Oh this?

insane anime posted:

goatse.jpg

MOD EDIT: Yoink! Got rid of the attachment, as the admins still aren't keen on goatse appearing in the wild. Sorry IA, I know you had your heart set on it

:D :D

----------------

Major Isoor
Mar 23, 2011

Hizke posted:

Oh this?

:D :D

I knew it was only a matter of time, before this showed up here! :D

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 9 hours!
Your agent has been compromised.

----------------

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

ArfJason posted:

Your agent has been compromised.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

ol yeller posted:

Lmfao

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

insane anime posted:

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lmfao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Votes:
5.0: Fizzbuzz
1.0: Rascar

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Fungah! posted:

Votes:

lol

----------------

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Fungah! posted:

Votes:

lol

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Fungah! posted:

Votes:

lol

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010
Rascar can we talk? Look chum, I know, I KNOW I was skeptical about needing mods here. Hell, we’re all a little anti establishment? Am I right? But as bees 1000 or whatever the gently caress eloquently put it we now have a seat at the table. We can discuss matters with the big dogs. It’s for our own good!

Do you feel a little bit more at ease? No? [chuckles] ahh, I thought that might be the case. I was the same way once. But now I drop to my knees when a mod needs their cock sucked. It’s the way of things here in the zone now. Such is the price way pay. You, too will soon grow accustomed to the sweet nectar that drips out the ends of their dicks brother. I guarantee it.

----------------

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015

Hizke posted:

Rascar can we talk? Look chum, I know, I KNOW I was skeptical about needing mods here. Hell, we’re all a little anti establishment? Am I right? But as bees 1000 or whatever the gently caress eloquently put it we now have a seat at the table. We can discuss matters with the big dogs. It’s for our own good!

Do you feel a little bit more at ease? No? [chuckles] ahh, I thought that might be the case. I was the same way once. But now I drop to my knees when a mod needs their cock sucked. It’s the way of things here in the zone now. Such is the price way pay. You, too will soon grow accustomed to the sweet nectar that drips out the ends of their dicks brother. I guarantee it.

Lmao

----------------

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Hizke posted:

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 9 hours!

Hizke posted:

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Hizke posted:

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Hizke posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BOuAh22Ui68&t=9s

Sharks Eat Bear
Dec 25, 2004

Fungah! posted:

Votes:

Hizke posted:

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

lol

----------------

Squeezy Farm
Jun 16, 2009
just realized we're allowed to talk about videogames in Yospos again so tbqh not sure if this forum is necessary anymore

----------------

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Squeezy Farm posted:

just realized we're allowed to talk about videogames in Yospos again so tbqh not sure if this forum is necessary anymore

This.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Squeezy Farm posted:

Finally.