Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Major Isoor
Mar 23, 2011

HolePisser1982 posted:

How many imps do we have covering the Aussie timezone? *noting the raised hands and loading that many bullets into huge revolver*

*TTJO and I just timidly raising our hands*

Arch Nemesis posted:

Get a few more mods to civilize the place and maybe we can whip this place into good enough shape to be merged into Games proper.

Woah woah, hey, I told you that in confidence! You weren't meant to spill the beans on that until after the Great Games Purge. Now we'll have to accelerate the process, starting with their pesky mods...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Major Isoor
Mar 23, 2011

insane anime posted:

XXXXL Basketball Jerseys that say Mod Til We Fall been sent out, killazzzz. First batch cooked up ready to hit the skreetz. Got our handles on the back with our forumid numbers for numbers, lel. I know ya'll already paid for the comiss'd design (shouts out to the GobblingCobberCobbler in the SA mart woot \,,/), the cheap rear end mesh type polyester bullshit akin to a walmart jersey that some kid in china made that gives absolutely no ventilation - -- we gonna be bakin the hotel room @ the meet up kekw -- and of course the shipping, and I know yall work hard folks, but poo poo, I'mma be real with yinzers..I need more money because my cat has arthritis on his back paw and it's just really loving at an inconvenient time because our stream was just starting to take off, but I don't think I can continue unless I get some more money. Give what you can.

Pah, typical! :D

Major Isoor
Mar 23, 2011

Hizke posted:

Oh this?

:D :D

I knew it was only a matter of time, before this showed up here! :D