Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015
*crying so hard that snot is running into my mouth* it's about ethics in avatar purchases

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015
Just got word that I'll be threadminning the Games Beat thread! For the sake of saving everyone a lot of headaches, I've made this easy form for everyone :)

Game Name
Hours to beat
250 word MAX review
Rating /10

Let's all use this to post in the thread so it doesn't get cluttered up. Thank you!

----------------

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015
I find your lack of Content™ disturbing. *probates you for insulting the guy who bought me 16 copies of Hanakuna Maid: Dirty Maid Needs Your Laundry VI on steam rather than making a chill rear end new IZ meme about him*

----------------

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015

HolePisser1982 posted:

TCC just queued a shitload of new mods and from the looks of it theyre Yobgoblin aligned. Anyone here whos capable of wielding a mod star, now's the fuckin time

Lmao

----------------

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015

heehee posted:

Anyone that has experience in espionage, please send me a PM. We need to infiltrate the TCC Discord ASAP.

Lmao

----------------

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015
Showing up to the top secret tcc goonmeet like this

"I guess you could say I'm still laughing at the t rex." *door unlocks and lets me in*

----------------

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015

Hizke posted:

Rascar can we talk? Look chum, I know, I KNOW I was skeptical about needing mods here. Hell, we’re all a little anti establishment? Am I right? But as bees 1000 or whatever the gently caress eloquently put it we now have a seat at the table. We can discuss matters with the big dogs. It’s for our own good!

Do you feel a little bit more at ease? No? [chuckles] ahh, I thought that might be the case. I was the same way once. But now I drop to my knees when a mod needs their cock sucked. It’s the way of things here in the zone now. Such is the price way pay. You, too will soon grow accustomed to the sweet nectar that drips out the ends of their dicks brother. I guarantee it.

Lmao

----------------

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015
Ramming a U-Haul into the white house gate and they pull out an XXXXXXL IZWF Tshirt. "Congress has determined that the best move going forward is to appoint a few more mods for imp zone"

----------------