Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
It's a bit of a long one but I get the whole united states to collapse into fascism then the nuke the world

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
Yoga instructor with strong opinions on big pharma

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!
Serbian (woke)

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!
Cuban who misses their slave best friend

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!
Hippy ratheon exec

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!

Al! posted:

i swear the awful app puts your posts in the wrong thread sometimes, as a goof

Radiology tech desperately reading chatgpt how to analyze the contrast MRI results.

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!
Just like a child who doesn't want to die for a nebulous vision of freedom

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!
School shooter who thinks katanas are deadlier than guns

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!

bedpan posted:

anticommunist leftist

Real loving original

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!

Echo Chamber posted:

Good Faith boomer liberal who can process new information and evolve their politics

My mom at least was responsive to the idea that a powerful democratic politician could be a rapist and the whole media and party apparatus would go out of their way to bury it.

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!
Erectile dysfunction, but woke

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!

Mr Hootington posted:

Non-dairy oat milk cheese enthusiast

Hey it's fun to experiment with bacteria cultures.

Though, I should point out if you want a cheese like quality in one, you need fat not just carbs, and nuts serve better than oats.

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!

Filthy Hans posted:

libertarian who supports current age of consent laws

A Saudi, then.

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!
CEO who is only concerned about next quarter's profits solely because he keeps thinking the rapture is coming a few months later.

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!
Only build crosses out of sustainable ethically sourced lumber

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!
Is deeply concerned about rumors of sexual harassment at klan meetings.

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!
Guy absolutely convinced an anonymous Twitter account with like 200 followers is the antichrist

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!

Mr Hootington posted:

Guy who is big into and afraid of climate change, but thinks American capitalism and the usa are perfect

So a liberal.

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!
Miami gusano whose only disagreement with Castro was facial hair hygiene.

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!
I got on a boat and sailed to a land where I knew I was free, where my president was clean shaven and presentable

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!
A person who is a Nazi, but for grammar

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!

Lib and let die posted:

guy who think aliens are real, but haven't visited us because they're racist

Isaac Asimov.

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!
A guy who thinks Apollo 13 did land on the moon and the government covered it up

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!
Bimetallist goldbug.

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!
Mormon.

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!
Centrist political commentator who doesn't look at all like a penis.

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!
Communist Pillsbury doughboy

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!

projecthalaxy posted:

Guy whos only takeaway from the whole thing is that ted kaczynski proves poor but academically strong students shouldn't be allowed at harvard

They shouldn't.

Elite schools should not have a smokescreen of poor and minority students to hide their true function as engines for propagating social status

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!
Guy who thinks Protocols Of The Elders Of Zion is about TCP.

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!

AnimeIsTrash posted:

guy making maoist propaganda using imovie

Seems like an okay guy to me.

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!

Trabisnikof posted:

lesswrong but for tv tropes

that's just lesswrong again

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!
Guy who's mad at woke, but thinks it means getting up in the morning for work

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!
Token drone operator ( personality disorders)

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!
Lady who's not a guy.

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!
Bonapartist wine mom

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!
US communist who isn't just larping

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!
Doing a whole genocide but ironically

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!
How to deal with a partner setting abusive boundaries such as "breaking up" or "restraining orders"

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!
Anti-eco-terrorist blowing up windmills and pouring paint on solar farms

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!
Narco primitivist