Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

LuxuryLarva
Sep 8, 2023

Hot dude with a cool attitude.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Le9b-5H8k88

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LuxuryLarva
Sep 8, 2023

One time I was on grindr and I saw a trans guy who looked exactly like Elon Musk.

LuxuryLarva
Sep 8, 2023

Republican podcaster outed as babyfur.

LuxuryLarva
Sep 8, 2023

Politifact facts.

LuxuryLarva
Sep 8, 2023

Calling up the governor and telling them to create affordable housing and when the page says "okay thank you" just replying "no seriously do it this time" and just repeating that over and over until they get upset at you.

LuxuryLarva
Sep 8, 2023

Going to the local DSA meeting and asking people for money.

LuxuryLarva
Sep 8, 2023

Buying soviet medals on ebay.

LuxuryLarva
Sep 8, 2023

Being a white woman.

LuxuryLarva
Sep 8, 2023

I think it would be really funny to memorize a bunch of patriotic songs and then to just go to some chud rally and to find the most obviously drunk chud and to start singing one of those songs, stopping between each verse, trying to get them to sing along with you. Halfway through the song you just stop to see if they know the words which they probably won't because they're drunk and stupid and then you browbeat them about it and leave.

LuxuryLarva
Sep 8, 2023

Has anyone read the latest Cory Doctorow book? :)

LuxuryLarva
Sep 8, 2023

Telling people that they look like they attend burning man as a subtle insult.

LuxuryLarva
Sep 8, 2023

Pretending that you're part of a radical anarchist off grid community in front of real anarchists who work minimum wage in order to make them feel class anxiety.

LuxuryLarva
Sep 8, 2023

Writing a series of essays with extremely inflammatory tittles like "the illiberal manifesto" and then just making them about things that are unequivocally positive like minority voting rights to bull bait dumbasses into some kind of reaction.

LuxuryLarva
Sep 8, 2023

slave to my cravings posted:

the retard manifesto

LuxuryLarva
Sep 8, 2023

Indian guy who reads nazi literature and thinks that white nationalism is pro indian because "indians are the aryans."

LuxuryLarva
Sep 8, 2023

TERF who freaks out about trans women because "they're men in women's spaces" but lets all the trans men into women's spaces.

LuxuryLarva
Sep 8, 2023

Post anarchist leftism. :>

LuxuryLarva
Sep 8, 2023

Extremely gay ASL interpreter.

LuxuryLarva
Sep 8, 2023

Islamo-christian values.

LuxuryLarva
Sep 8, 2023

I actually hate pussy. I'm a queer and the number of pussy-havers who want me but gross me out actually makes me sad. It's like I just exist to hurt people. Pussy disliker.

LuxuryLarva
Sep 8, 2023

Member of the demon cracker race who is relieved that the jews are doing some of their own crimes against humanity.

LuxuryLarva
Sep 8, 2023

Bragging that your HIV strain descended from Michel Foucault.

LuxuryLarva
Sep 8, 2023

Using the shook filter on warcrime footage.

LuxuryLarva
Sep 8, 2023

Proposing the usage of the word "everypony" as a gender neutral plural second-person pronoun.

LuxuryLarva
Sep 8, 2023

Being okay with Israel existing as long as queers also get an ethnostate since they were also massacred in the holocaust.

LuxuryLarva
Sep 8, 2023

Keffiyah where if you get really close it's actually covered with the star of David.

LuxuryLarva
Sep 8, 2023

Giving free upsies at the RNC.

LuxuryLarva
Sep 8, 2023

miku binder netanyahu

Posting miku binder netanyahu on liberal twitter pages and seeing what they do.

LuxuryLarva
Sep 8, 2023

Starting a letter writing campaign during the republican primaries in a year to start a conservative moral panic about babyfurs.

LuxuryLarva
Sep 8, 2023

Being racist in WOW and calling yourself a human rights activist because you hate the knife ears, greenskins, and stumpies.

LuxuryLarva
Sep 8, 2023

Calling liberals karens (even if they're black - no especially if they're black) for not voting for cornell west.

LuxuryLarva
Sep 8, 2023

Gaming the twitter community notes system to clown on celebrities.

LuxuryLarva
Sep 8, 2023

Landlord who calls their rent payments "personal responsibility letters"

LuxuryLarva
Sep 8, 2023

White hotep.

LuxuryLarva
Sep 8, 2023

Giving all the seagulls laxatives outside of mar a lago.

LuxuryLarva
Sep 8, 2023

Telling anarchists that I live in an awesome off grid commune growing weed where I get six months off every year to give them status anxiety.

LuxuryLarva
Sep 8, 2023

Al! posted:

recurring nightmare where a drunk anderson cooper chases me through times square with a gun on new years eve

yandereson cooper

LuxuryLarva
Sep 8, 2023

I'm queer and I'm christian and here is how my queerness allowed me to reclaim my faith!

*leans in slightly* u kno sometimes I feel unwelcome around other queer people because im religious

LuxuryLarva
Sep 8, 2023

White supremacist who thinks that we should kill all the disabled people except for people with tourettes who say lots of slurs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LuxuryLarva
Sep 8, 2023

Pretending to have a horse in order to manipulate rich white woman girlbosses into liking you.