Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

bump

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010
Alright, this was supposed to be a wholesum-chungus vtuber thread so this is the last time I'll say this.

They do not graduate vtubers with a shotgun blast at the base of their skull. It's horrific violence to say this even as a joke and I'm calling for the imp zone mods and admins to DO SOMETHING!!! loving DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT!!! [jumping up and down and stamping my feet hard as gently caress red-faced]

----------------

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

Hizke posted:

Alright, this was supposed to be a wholesum-chungus vtuber thread so this is the last time I'll say this.

They do not graduate vtubers with a shotgun blast at the base of their skull. It's horrific violence to say this even as a joke and I'm calling for the imp zone mods and admins to DO SOMETHING!!! loving DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT!!! [jumping up and down and stamping my feet hard as gently caress red-faced]

lmfao

----------------

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Hizke posted:

lmao

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Hizke posted:

lmao

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

well i've been playing all of her old asmr affirmation videos non stop since monday and I felt just loving.. empty. But i stop and think, yaknow... while this whole megawidepeeposad situation is A LOT...

there's always gonna be a new vshojo girl. right guys? she'll play games? recognise anime and manga tropes...? do jumping jacks for bits? yeah. i'm thinking im gonna be all right.

----------------

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Dongicus posted:

well i've been playing all of her old asmr affirmation videos non stop since monday and I felt just loving.. empty. But i stop and think, yaknow... while this whole megawidepeeposad situation is A LOT...

there's always gonna be a new vshojo girl. right guys? she'll play games? recognise anime and manga tropes...? do jumping jacks for bits? yeah. i'm thinking im gonna be all right.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Dongicus posted:

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

of all the superchats in all the members' only streams in all the interwebs...she reads mine... [wipes tear away & waits for the next superchat to one-up Price is Right-style]

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

Hizke posted:

Dongicus posted:

lmfao

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Dongicus posted:

symbolic posted:

of all the superchats in all the members' only streams in all the interwebs...she reads mine... [wipes tear away & waits for the next superchat to one-up Price is Right-style]

Lol

----------------

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

got me 50 ounces out a bird in this bitch

I got the tude now posted:

8 V-Tubers say the N-Word a total of 12 times

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

got me 50 ounces out a bird in this bitch

Hizke posted:

Dongicus posted:

lmao o

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Hizke posted:

Right, they go live on a farm upstate.

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010
Suiseggs. Mating press rat. Whatever.

----------------

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

----------------

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8LpnFmx4b4Y

----------------

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

lmfao

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

lol

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lmfao

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

lol

----------------

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lmfao

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

ben "yahtzee" croshaw just graduated from The Escapist

----------------

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010
lol forgot he was still alive

----------------

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010
Pomu is graduating. I feel dead inside. Called out of work. Sitting here in my chair. Wife keeps asking if I’m okay but we both know I’m not. It’s so over right now.

----------------

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Hizke posted:

Pomu is graduating. I feel dead inside. Called out of work. Sitting here in my chair. Wife keeps asking if I’m okay but we both know I’m not. It’s so over right now.

Oh my god hizke, sorry to hear that. Condolences.

PS this post is impervious to Flames because of the flame proofer. :)

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

Keeping you in my prayers, Hizke

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

Hizke posted:

we have been through this before, my comrade. Keep your chin up, stay strong...for her.

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Captain Invictus posted:

we have been through this before, my comrade. Keep your chin up, stay strong...for her.

It’s loving bullshit cap’n. The gently caress do I do with all this pain

----------------

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

Hizke posted:

It’s loving bullshit cap’n. The gently caress do I do with all this pain

channel it into art. become the vtuber you want to see.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Hizke posted:

This too will pass.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
selen got done dirtier than anyone I've ever followed, just straight up damnatio memoriae'd

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Captain Invictus posted:

selen got done dirtier than anyone I've ever followed, just straight up damnatio memoriae'd

I dont even want to loving talk about it, cap'n. Woke up to this and just screamed into my pillow.

----------------

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

horribe day, wish it would end

Kild
Apr 24, 2010

feel like poo poo just want her back

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010
Selen.. Pomu.. Please save me..

----------------

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mill Village
Jul 27, 2007

Kild posted:

feel like poo poo just want her back