Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Run Dodo Run
Oct 7, 2006

I'm hoping that the 7 (!) songs they did back for the original TCV album that they recorded and were completely ready to play live get released. It's an odd move to go that far with them and just only play 2 live, and the one they did release only release a live recording of. Has there ever been any Queens songs they've only played live? I can only think of things like Make It Wit Chu where they were from another project and eventually get recorded by Queens after they played them live.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Run Dodo Run
Oct 7, 2006

SUNKOS posted:

There were an additional 7 songs? I imagine if they do another TCV album they'll start fresh but I like to think there would be some sort of reissue with those additional songs as bonus tracks?

Yeah, they're all on BMI's artist catalogue for Josh:
https://repertoire.bmi.com/Search/C...23DVw%253d%253d

Bombs Away, Break Glass, Dead Wrong, HWY 1, I Should Have Let Them Go, Orca and You Can't Possibly Begin To Imagine are all listed as TCV. I was behind the lighting desk at one of their shows and got chatting to the op, and he should me that they were all programmed and ready to play on that tour, they just only played two.

There's a few songs that are obviously Queens songs (written by Dean, Troy, Josh and Mikey). We Make A Pretty Good Pack, That's A Lot Of Blood, Mary Leaves, Golden Record, Drive and Disperser are all on there, not sure what era they're from but they could date back to Like Clockwork based on the writers and there's no sign of them either!