Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

Paradox has heavily discounted pretty much everything so now's your chance to get caught up on those games you bought at release but put down for whatever reason.

You can get all of the Cities Skylines DLC for only $234.54. So many pretty buildings that will be choked into abandonment by the worst traffic simulation to exist since the last Simcity.

Wanna play Stellaris, the game that is fundamentally changed from the ground up with every single DLC? Only $174.40. It's like being a beta tester except YOU pay THEM!

Get all the incest intrigue you could want with the Crusader Kings III DLC for only $79.75. Note: there is probably another 10 years of drip-fed overpriced content coming for this one, so you can still get in early.

Fear not WW2 grognards, for only $100.33 you too can lead Hitler to victory with all the bells and whistles, in a game where the key fundamental is army width, and the AI doesn't understand it at all.

Finally, for $246.88 you can play everything offered by Europa Universalis IV, a game that appears to be about nothing but utterly poo poo-stomping a piss poor AI over and over again.

Remember, you'll want to mod these games to hell and back because that's the only way they can ever be fun, but you need pretty much everything for mods to work, so spend! Spend! Spend! Reward them for their hard work of not releasing complete games and getting consumers to beta test!

Don't miss out, because once the sale is over the prices listed above will more or less double!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
I don’t have a PC so I reported this thread for not being relevant to my interests.

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

My yearly check of did paradox discount any content I think I'll play this year.

Someone looked at civilization play time and Sims average user spending and went how do we combine these and milk the 4x players.

Which honestly a long run engine with support is fine on paper but man do not turn a paradox game on that just got dlc for like 6 months even if you don't own that dlc.

I am someone that enjoys a bit of jank in my games though.

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

pixaal posted:

My yearly check of did paradox discount any content I think I'll play this year.

Someone looked at civilization play time and Sims average user spending and went how do we combine these and milk the 4x players.

Which honestly a long run engine with support is fine on paper but man do not turn a paradox game on that just got dlc for like 6 months even if you don't own that dlc.

I am someone that enjoys a bit of jank in my games though.

its hosed up that gaming has gone this route lately but their season pass or subscription or w/e is a pretty good deal if you're a Paradox Poweruser

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
HBS battletech is fun are the dlc on steam sale?

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.
gently caress that.

I’m waiting for my Steam settlement money form that class action lawsuit. See you cheesewads on my way to the bank :dukedog:

Vampire Panties
Apr 18, 2001
nposter
Nap Ghost

Nooner posted:

HBS battletech is fun are the dlc on steam sale?

:getin:

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Pair o’ cocks

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

Pair o’ cocks

just an average thursday night for you

CameronisGod
Dec 19, 2022

by Pragmatica
Video Games are of satan.

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

Ask me about my STD collection!

CameronisGod posted:

Video Games are of satan.

correct, because satan is good

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

just an average thursday night for you

My buddy and me @ your mom’s lol

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

I'm just mad I didn't get an advance copy of Tours and Tournaments to feature on my YouTube channel

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

I don’t have a PC so I reported this thread for not being relevant to my interests.

Thank you hopefully I'll get banned

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010
I just checked out the Steam Store and in the top New & Trending list there's a futanari dating sim titled "Jenni's DONG has got it GOIN' ON: The Jenni Trilogy"

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Devils Affricate posted:

I just checked out the Steam Store and in the top New & Trending list there's a futanari dating sim titled "Jenni's DONG has got it GOIN' ON: The Jenni Trilogy"

sounds like a fun idea for a screenshot lp here in gbs op. think about it

funeral home DJ
Apr 21, 2003

Pillbug
I'm impressed that someone was able to make up 3 separate games based upon one person's dong alone.

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

Ask me about my STD collection!

Devils Affricate posted:

I try to check New & Trending at least a few times a week to see exactly these kinds of things. This was a refreshing departure from the standard Hitler kinks.

N. Senada
May 17, 2011

My kidneys are busted

funeral home DJ posted:

I'm impressed that someone was able to make up 3 separate games based upon one person's dong alone.

Obvious you haven’t seen the dong

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
I had to look up what futanari was. Thank you Wikipedia editor for such a thorough description.

fishing with the fam
Feb 29, 2008

Durr
Man, I've tried to start Stellaris multiple times, but it's all so god drat byzantine I feel like a blind man throwing darts. I think grand strategy games are just too complex for me, and I top out at Civ.

Vampire Panties
Apr 18, 2001
nposter
Nap Ghost

fishing with the fam posted:

Man, I've tried to start Stellaris multiple times, but it's all so god drat byzantine I feel like a blind man throwing darts. I think grand strategy games are just too complex for me, and I top out at Civ.

:hmmyes: i (stupidly) got in on Stellaris at the ground floor, and I've followed through a couple of the big patches and picked up a DLC here and there, but its just kinda too much :shrug:

A goon remade MOO2 and Ive been meaning to check it out

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

Devils Affricate posted:

Thanks for the recommendation.

Beer Gay So What
Apr 20, 2023

THEY MADE THE BEER GAY AND THATS OK
Really isn't a better time to finally get into Stellaris

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

shan’t paradox

Szyznyk
Mar 4, 2008

Vampire Panties posted:

:hmmyes: i (stupidly) got in on Stellaris at the ground floor, and I've followed through a couple of the big patches and picked up a DLC here and there, but its just kinda too much :shrug:

A goon remade MOO2 and Ive been meaning to check it out

In the same way they made modern reskins of Pirates! and Sid Meier’s Colonization I just want a glossy reskin on Master of Orion 2 with more species, better A.I. and a gigantic galaxy. As for Paradox, I’m still content with CK2.

Jabberlock
Nov 29, 2014

I'm playing CKIII on Game Pass right now and its very good, except that I've basically figured out the game and have to play it for about 100 more hours until I finish it. Somehow its like 2 to 3 times longer to finish than any EU IV game. And I will never buy their DLC (except for Cities Skylines, the only game with DLCs worth a drat).

Deathslinger
Jul 12, 2022

I bought Stellaris and even with the aid of the tutorial, I have no clue what I'm doing

BeastOfTheEdelwood
Feb 27, 2023

Led through the mist, by the milk-light of moon, all that was lost is revealed.
I've been quite enjoying Age of Wonders 4, but I'm a stupid nerd who gets off on anything that lets me play as a wizard, so do with that information what you will.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
How does it compare to AoW3? Whole series went way downhill from 2

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Colonel Cancer posted:

How does it compare to AoW3? Whole series went way downhill from 1

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Paradox has prob some of the worst DLC practices in the industry outside of like, sports game microtransactions.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Drinkslinger posted:

I bought Stellaris and even with the aid of the tutorial, I have no clue what I'm doing

It's not that complicated, you let time pass and then have events happen while doing busywork inbetween, both Stellaris and CKII are insanely boring if you don't have a childlike imagination.

Deathslinger
Jul 12, 2022

I mean I'm too dumb to figure out how to save a ship design so I can continue the tutorial, lmao

E: I'll look up a Youtube video or something

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Drinkslinger posted:

I mean I'm too dumb to figure out how to save a ship design so I can continue the tutorial, lmao

E: I'll look up a Youtube video or something

You better get good at that because you're about to navigate more menus than uve ever seen in ur life

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Stellaris is the only videogame that lets me play as a civilization of gay space rocks that crashes onto other planets to bring psionic communism to every race.

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
Poosader Kings

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

In Stellaris you can play as sentient space weed.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Drinkslinger posted:

You just reminded me I bought Stellaris like 4 years ago on Xbox for full price and have yet to sink more than an hour into it

I have even less free time to play now than I did then so it doesn't look good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vampire Panties
Apr 18, 2001
nposter
Nap Ghost

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

It's not that complicated, you let time pass and then have events happen while doing busywork inbetween, both Stellaris and CKII are insanely boring if you don't have a childlike imagination.

:same: Well said LSBB. Thats exactly how I feel about Stellaris - if I get enough :350:, than I can make up my own fiction about whats happening and all the busywork feels like a piece of something bigger. Most of the time I'm soberish, or just not willing to get that high, and its an excel simulator.

Szyznyk posted:

In the same way they made modern reskins of Pirates! and Sid Meier’s Colonization I just want a glossy reskin on Master of Orion 2 with more species, better A.I. and a gigantic galaxy. As for Paradox, I’m still content with CK2.

:haibrower: I would even take the conceit of an autobattler for the space battles, as long as it was along the lines of Dominions/Conquest of Elysium