Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Paradox has prob some of the worst DLC practices in the industry outside of like, sports game microtransactions.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Drinkslinger posted:

I bought Stellaris and even with the aid of the tutorial, I have no clue what I'm doing

It's not that complicated, you let time pass and then have events happen while doing busywork inbetween, both Stellaris and CKII are insanely boring if you don't have a childlike imagination.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Drinkslinger posted:

I mean I'm too dumb to figure out how to save a ship design so I can continue the tutorial, lmao

E: I'll look up a Youtube video or something

You better get good at that because you're about to navigate more menus than uve ever seen in ur life

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Battletech is one of those games that you conceptually really get into, outfitting your mechs rules and the combat system itself is pretty robust, too bad it's slow as loving molasses and an insane bore to play.