Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

ikanreed posted:

We all agree 1up is a better term than extra life, right?

I don't. gently caress you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

The term is free man

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!
"extend" if im playing an arcade game

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

Extra whatever I'm playing as

Extra Mario
Extra ship
Etc

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

I call them Additional Attempts.

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009
supplementary blokes

ty sub-actuality for av & the kins for sig

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!
you collect 1-ups. you have extra lives.

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

mycophobia posted:

yep.

copy
Jul 26, 2007

mycophobia posted:

this right here

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

mycophobia posted:

simple as

welcome
Jun 28, 2002

rail slut

Dr. Cool Aids posted:

supplementary blokes

New Jarvis Cocker record.

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

ikanreed posted:

We all agree 1up is a better term than extra life, right?

What a presumptive little statement from such a big loving bitch.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

insane anime posted:

Sharks Eat Bear
Dec 25, 2004

insane anime posted:

He’s going to get 1up his rear end and 1in his mouth

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

The 1up nonsense of yesteryear.

PS this post is impervious to Flames because of the flame proofer. :)

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

Sharks Eat Bear posted:

He’s going to get 1up his rear end and 1in his mouth

Yeah, 1 in sounds about right for you

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

ikanreed posted:

Yeah, 1 in sounds about right for you

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Stux
Nov 17, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!

mycophobia posted:

this

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

ol yeller posted:

wibble wobbly: once in secondary school me mate handed me the safari nose pic- er, the Atari joystick. He said "oi, be bloody delicate with it, or it'll be a proper wibble wobbly" blimey, that's a ruddy good word, I thought, and it's been on the menu when I'm playing the safari with a good chap ever since

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

mycophobia posted:

tfw yoyre on the last board of the game tape and yoy dont have enough men

Haschel Cedricson
Jan 4, 2006

Brinkmanship

My family pronounces "controller" with the stress on the first syllable because apparently that's what I did in 1st grade and my parents thought it was funny.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Haschel Cedricson posted:

My family pronounces "controller" with the stress on the first syllable because apparently that's what I did in 1st grade and my parents thought it was funny.

owned bitch

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

youre going to get your loving rear end laid out next semester in year 2 bitch. Theyll have to hook a controller up to your lungs to keep them pumping after all the farts im going to lay in your face

----------------

Martman
Nov 20, 2006

oval office'-roller

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

insane anime posted:

youre going to get your loving rear end laid out next semester in year 2 bitch. Theyll have to hook a controller up to your lungs to keep them pumping after all the farts im going to lay in your face

lmao

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

Martman posted:

oval office'-roller

----------------

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

thats waht i call the paint roller in that game that i love to loving play thats for babies.

----------------

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

insane anime posted:

Lmao

PS this post is impervious to Flames because of the flame proofer. :)

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Comptroller

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

ol yeller posted:

wibble wobbly: once in secondary school me mate handed me the safari nose pic- er, the Atari joystick. He said "oi, be bloody delicate with it, or it'll be a proper wibble wobbly" blimey, that's a ruddy good word, I thought, and it's been on the menu when I'm playing the safari with a good chap ever since

----------------

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

whenever me nan was cross wiv me, me other nan would punch me a tenner and I'd bang on str8 to Pinky's have a half chippy and stong, bang around back now we ain't hardly rowing no more. Full stop.

----------------

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010
I know another collection of gamer words op. [hands op a big book of slurs and places a loaded gun barrel straight to dr. Cool aids’ forehead] and guess what? You’re going to post every single word in here starting from A.

----------------

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Hizke posted:

I know another collection of gamer words op. [hands op a big book of slurs and places a loaded gun barrel straight to dr. Cool aids’ forehead] and guess what? You’re going to post every single word in here starting from A.

Lol

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009
aids

ty sub-actuality for av & the kins for sig

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Yeah I’m seeing that your last post in here was like 30 minutes ago and I gotta say, I’m looking for where someone said to stop but I don’t see it? Wondering why you thought you were loving done. Keep going.

----------------

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
Like half the loving alphabet comes after n and you're going to make us sit through the whole thing?

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010
Hey we cool! I’m just having a laugh. We’re in on it together. [drapes my arm around ops shoulder and in a low tone so only he can hear] your mouth is my loving toilet bitch. When I say toilet time, you drop to your knees. You got me you stupid, stupid loving bitch??? [louder so everyone can hear] haha we’re just having a good time.

----------------

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015

Hizke posted:

Hey we cool! I’m just having a laugh. We’re in on it together. [drapes my arm around ops shoulder and in a low tone so only he can hear] your mouth is my loving toilet bitch. When I say toilet time, you drop to your knees. You got me you stupid, stupid loving bitch??? [louder so everyone can hear] haha we’re just having a good time.

Lmfao

----------------

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015
Sam Elliott from the big Lebowski: I didn't like all the slurs. But then again, I happen to know there's a little Hizke on the way. I guess that's the way the whole darn human comedy keep perpetuatin itself down through the generations, westward the wagons

----------------