Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018
Probation
Can't post for 7 days!
skimmy = scimitar

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018
Probation
Can't post for 7 days!

mbt posted:

calling mmo characters toons

lmao youre on guildwars as a 12 year old zoomed full screen in on a big titty goth chick a la taking some screenshots and repositioning to see that booty from behind only to see the Text Chat Bubble say 'like my toon? hehe' 1 new friend request and all the realization that youre trapped in an instanced dungeon with a 40 year old man at 2 am on a saturday night is not comforting

----------------

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018
Probation
Can't post for 7 days!

Like my toon? XD

----------------

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018
Probation
Can't post for 7 days!

ikanreed posted:

We all agree 1up is a better term than extra life, right?

What a presumptive little statement from such a big loving bitch.

----------------

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018
Probation
Can't post for 7 days!

Haschel Cedricson posted:

My family pronounces "controller" with the stress on the first syllable because apparently that's what I did in 1st grade and my parents thought it was funny.

youre going to get your loving rear end laid out next semester in year 2 bitch. Theyll have to hook a controller up to your lungs to keep them pumping after all the farts im going to lay in your face

----------------

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018
Probation
Can't post for 7 days!

Martman posted:

oval office'-roller

----------------

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018
Probation
Can't post for 7 days!
thats waht i call the paint roller in that game that i love to loving play thats for babies.

----------------

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018
Probation
Can't post for 7 days!

Hizke posted:

I know another collection of gamer words op. [hands op a big book of slurs and places a loaded gun barrel straight to dr. Cool aids’ forehead] and guess what? You’re going to post every single word in here starting from A.

Hizke posted:

Hey we cool! I’m just having a laugh. We’re in on it together. [drapes my arm around ops shoulder and in a low tone so only he can hear] your mouth is my loving toilet bitch. When I say toilet time, you drop to your knees. You got me you stupid, stupid loving bitch??? [louder so everyone can hear] haha we’re just having a good time.

----------------