Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

"Carbons? Purge? What are you talking about?!"

Icochet posted:

People these days are a really concerned about protein. Like if they don't have enough their arms will die. You work in an office, chill out.

i hate this poo poo lol, I work in an office and am really cognizant of my protein intake because my spouse is a vegetarian and I play a full contact sport at a national level for two hours three times a week, which I don’t talk about at the office

not everyone is a boring lump of poo poo like you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

Colonel Cancer posted:

What counterstrike/lol team are you on, desk jockey

i would pay a lot of money to see people play full contact LoL somehow

Charles Bukowski posted:

He got all hosed up and aggro on the protein, IT RILES UP THE BLOOD!

*she

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

Chief McHeath posted:

i saw whwere things were trending and started eating plastics in small, but increasing amounts a little more than 11 years ago and now i' m the healthiest most alive person on the planet my doctor says

more like chielf mcHealth