Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

Tangy Zizzle posted:

Sorry about this Carl, but exposure therapy to vanilla gorillas is the only way to lead a healthy life

I have to be at peace with my tumultuous relationship with Chase Sherman or I will never be happy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

Here's the thing, I'm a feminist.

oooooh a grazing doink, a real tackle dragger :ohdear:

Trillhouse
Dec 31, 2000

normally the commentary overstates the effectiveness of leg kicks but Chase Sherman's kicks look brutal. i bet it hurts so loving bad.

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

see you in four more months one last time, chase

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Court mcgee vs matt brown???????

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"
time for a grizzle-off

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Wheres dunc wheres keven wheres fatherdog

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"
yay matt brown

individual865
Mar 26, 2007

Life on the outside ain't what it used to be.
AAAAAH! wow he's still got it.

Tangy Zizzle
Aug 22, 2007
- brad

CarlCX posted:

see you in four more months one last time, chase

gotta pray Arlovski doesn't get hurt before June 3rd

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

gently caress me hes just made of oak and iron and brimstone

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

that was real cool now please both of you retire please

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

dom cruz will never let go of a grudge, ever

dom cruz is still angry about poo poo that happened in the third grade

chaleski
Apr 25, 2014

Sick KO, Dom should shut the gently caress up and stop making the entire thing about himself

BrotherJayne
Nov 28, 2019

lol keith's hop was... a work of art

sertman
May 23, 2007

If you see me doing anything other than fellating

:allears: MLG players :allears:

then please direct me back to the nearest Halo thread so I can continue to threadshit and make it unbearable to read, TIA!
At this point I've gone from being entertained by Dom's pettiness, then being irritated by Dom's pettiness, to being entertained by it again. He simply will not let it go

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

ian garry is a good fighter and i don't want to wish ill for him but they just try so loving impossibly hard to push him and it's so grating

chaleski
Apr 25, 2014

Yeah I'm really hoping he gets humiliated

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

i'm unclear about where ian garry is from

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY

CarlCX posted:

i'm unclear about where ian garry is from

That’s the flag of Ivory Coast, idiot.

chaleski
Apr 25, 2014

Welp

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY
The most telegraphed of head kicks

E: I guess the feint covered it up

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

its so annoying when the ufc blatantly astroturfs someone into relevancy but at least that was fun to watch :shobon:

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

man, I think Rodriguez should really consider a hiatus or something, he had that long break for multiple hand surgeries and reaggravations thereof, and ever since his return he's been kind of looking like crap and a lot of it is his unwillingness to jab and control volume with his hands the way he used to. I dunno if they're still injured or if he's not confident in them, but it's costing him badly.

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

CarlCX posted:

man, I think Rodriguez should really consider a hiatus or something, he had that long break for multiple hand surgeries and reaggravations thereof, and ever since his return he's been kind of looking like crap and a lot of it is his unwillingness to jab and control volume with his hands the way he used to. I dunno if they're still injured or if he's not confident in them, but it's costing him badly.

someone probably told him a jab was a cheating coward's punch so he stopped throwing them

chaleski
Apr 25, 2014

LobsterMobster posted:

someone probably told him a jab was a cheating coward's punch so he stopped throwing them

He shouldn't listen to Bas Rutten

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY
Smiths strategy of doing nothing but feinting and throwing haymakers may not be the best.

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

If Smith didn't complete that takedown he was getting TKOed, which makes it all the more impressive.

COPE 27
Sep 11, 2006

It should be illegal to be the size of Johnny Walker

fyallm
Feb 27, 2007

College Slice
Able to have full on convo cause they are just dancing

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY
This is a bad fight.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

smith starting to connect with his jab but its coming along too late with it being a 3 rounder

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

blue footed boobie posted:

This is a bad fight.

i think its a pretty good i just wish it were 5 rounds based on the current pace

Trillhouse
Dec 31, 2000

i'm ready for the end of the leg kick meta

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

That felt kind of like an "I don't want to hit you anymore" ending.

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

Trillhouse posted:

i'm ready for the end of the leg kick meta

better start petitioning god to give people heartier shins then

fyallm
Feb 27, 2007

College Slice

STONE COLD 64 posted:

i think its a pretty good i just wish it were 5 rounds based on the current pace

If this went 5 rounds i would turn off my tv

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

lol i love hot garbo like this

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

honestly i think johnny walker would fit in better in pro wrestling

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

G-Hawk
Dec 15, 2003

walker running at hill would sell a bit better if he didn't just kind of walk around for most of the 3rd round while smith was visibly broken