Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

Feels Villeneuve posted:

I sent someone nudes and they turned into the tex avery wolf and started pounding both of their fists on the table. I better ask the politics forum what this means

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Whirling
Feb 23, 2023

Feels Villeneuve posted:

I sent someone nudes and they turned into the tex avery wolf and started pounding both of their fists on the table. I better ask the politics forum what this means

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

always happy to see useless lesbians in the wild

War and Pieces
Apr 24, 2022

DID NOT VOTE FOR FETTERMAN
Finally, some representation in media

BoothBaberGinsburg
Jan 4, 2021

Feels Villeneuve posted:

lol :3:

yellowD
Mar 7, 2007

yellowD has issued a correction as of 01:28 on Oct 24, 2023

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

The dialectical struggle of history has always, essentially, been a question of how to apply justice to matter. Take away matter and what remains is justice.

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

The dialectical struggle of history has always, essentially, been a question of how to apply justice to matter. Take away matter and what remains is justice.

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
the LGBTQQIP2SAA thread

blatman
May 10, 2009

14 inc dont mez

on one hand super fighting robots, on the other hand augmented breasts can't suddenly start playing ads because the boob company shareholders want more money / start mining bitcoin / suddenly deflate because the company went under

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
The only thing going down, is you, on a gay man's penis.

Poppers
Jan 21, 2023
Probation
Can't post for 12 hours!
She loves penis. She goes crazy for it!

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

I like how every robot talks like a HR pod person

nice obelisk idiot
May 18, 2023

funerary linens looking like dishrags
i've noticed that trans women often love battletech/mecha. it makes too much sense to me as someone who ended up working with robots professionally and I don't like it

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

Poppers posted:

She loves penis. She goes crazy for it!

That is just how we roll in the LGBTQQIP2SAA thread.

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

nice obelisk idiot posted:

i've noticed that trans women often love battletech/mecha. it makes too much sense to me as someone who ended up working with robots professionally and I don't like it

I wanna work with robots irl

Give me your job and I'll give you a better gender

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
There are many companies in the Northern Virginia area that excel in working on robots, drones, and other automated equipment. Many CSPAM posters love working there.

nice obelisk idiot
May 18, 2023

funerary linens looking like dishrags

tokin opposition posted:

I wanna work with robots irl

Give me your job and I'll give you a better gender
if you're legit interested there's stuff on like khanacademy for electromechical, and udemy for coding, ROS, PLC etc. and plenty of doors into it on the lower pay range

i could go for either a tiny nudge towards binary woman or a complete reboot with a guy's heart

Feels Villeneuve posted:

There are many companies in the Northern Virginia area that excel in working on robots, drones, and other automated equipment. Many CSPAM posters love working there.
i did normal stuff in the corn belt like hazardous waste disposal. maybe i will become a NoVA drone murderer though if they have good DEI culture

nice obelisk idiot has issued a correction as of 05:31 on Apr 13, 2024

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

:thunk::mason::brainworms::tinfoil::thunkher:
chicks dig giant robots

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

Dr. Killjoy posted:

chicks dig giant robots

what do giant chicks dig

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

:thunk::mason::brainworms::tinfoil::thunkher:
miniatures of course

Puppy Burner
Sep 9, 2011

tokin opposition posted:

what do giant chicks dig

Trenches for the revolutionary war

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

Would like to take a moment and say to the person on the av-buying spree: What the fuck is wrong with you? Fucking disagreeing on the wording of polling questions means that I support Israel murdering people in Gaza? And somehow despite caring enough to plaster that fucking pic

Dr. Killjoy posted:

miniatures of course

:chome: