Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe
Sometimes when I get to drinking I buy Criterion Collection DVDs and Blue-Rays.

But then when I'm drunk again I watch them, so it evens out.

I still need to watch "Chimes at Midnight".

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe

Samuel L. ACKSYN posted:

in college my roommate used to get drunk and then go on woot.com and buy whatever the thing was that day (back when it was like one deal a day or whatever)

he ended up with lots of random poo poo, like a mini wine fridge thing one time (he didn't drink wine)

Woot-off days were pretty special at an office I worked at for a while. Constantly refreshing woot.com for the deal to change was a great way to avoid work, and everyone was also on the lookout for the legendary woot.com "Bag of Crap".

The 'Bag of Crap" was something you could buy for $15 dollars, and you would never get anything good, but we all acted like we could POTENTIALLY get something good. There was a rumor that someone had a friend who's brother's wife's uncle's friend bought a "Bag of Crap" off woot and received an entire pallet of flatscreen TVs. Most likely this never happened since it doesn't make any goddamn sense, and whenever someone at work managed to get a "Bag of Crap" off woot it ended up being a bunch of Hanna Montana notepads or a xxxxxxxlarge t-shirt with an esoteric joke printed on it.

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe

Konar posted:

I had a USB Woot-off police alarm that I was very proud to have snagged before it sold out at the time

Edit: they looked like this

Yeah the office had a lot of those lights as well as those screaming slingshot monkey toys

Also those "Neoballs" rare earth magnet toys that the government banned because kids kept eating them

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe

sigher posted:

$40 as a smoke shop across the street.

So is this sandalwood or patchouli scented?