Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Extra row of tits
Oct 31, 2020

Spaghett posted:

Bruh, this shortage just made me quit ADHD meds like the other goon in here. It sucks. I'm noticeably struggling and i havent had it in 3 months. I can't concentrate when people are talking so i don't remember what they say. I struggle to maintain my focus on a task and it leads me to doing incorrect things and loving my own poo poo up. Like, i am literally worse at my job and it occasionally makes me feel like a piece of poo poo.

This amphetamine shortage is hosed for those of us with some big league brain fuckups.

I only took mine on days when I had study or a task at work that requires focus and care. So I have a 4 month supply stashed in my bedside drawer.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

When I was on them the idea of only taking them on certain days was impossible, maybe it was the dose (40mg/day instant release) or just from having been on them for several years or something but if I stopped taking them for one day I wouldn't be able to get out of bed that day, I'd be so unfocused I couldn't even watch a TV show for more than 4 minutes at a time and I would be extremely depressed and probably throwing up

Hell if I even took 1/2 my usual dose instead of the whole thing I'd be depressed and low-energy and miserable all day. That's how I was making it through the refill waiting list at the end but that was just ending up as like a full week of feeling like half-dose poo poo every month.

deep dish peat moss fucked around with this message at 12:31 on May 18, 2023

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
I re-branded my agoraphobic nosebleeds as empowering blood rituals

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

is an agoraphobic nosebleed when you want to go out but your blood wants to stay home

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
Nah it's Hecate giving me strength to find pokemons

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon

Icochet posted:

I re-branded my agoraphobic nosebleeds as empowering blood rituals

Yall got a pamphlet or what?

Deki
May 12, 2008

It's Hammer Time!
Started doing upper body workouts and not just running/hiking.

Started to donate or throw old poo poo out that I never used and deep down i knoe i won't.

Started to socialize more outside of the friend group I made in college since my longtime friends are either distant, married, or are starting to turn into shitters.

Just fuckin planned and booked a mountain hiking vacation rather than trying to yet again try to convince friends or family to do it while they refuse to say yes or no until it's too late.

Tumble
Jun 24, 2003
I'm not thinking of anything!
Therapy. I am finally able to let go of some really negative shame and anxieties and have discovered that actually letting people I love or am interested in loving that I feel sad and upset about stuff that happened in my life is a very healthy and honest feeling.

It feels so loving good to begin a relationship being able to let that person know that sometimes I hurt and then let them love me better.

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Losing nearly 80 LBs over the course of a year, hiking more, golfing a lot more, and re lighting my love of cooking over the last few weeks.

Things be looking up for my mental health as a whole. I need to keep busy and keep absorbing knowledge to feel comfortable.

Have also made it a standard to only drink once a week unless me and the wifey are wine tasting.

I also quit vaping nicotine but nicotine was a friend to me while I was working on dropping the lbs. As it's the best appetite killer on the planet... Other than cocaine but I like my perfectly shaped septum

WAR CRIME GIGOLO fucked around with this message at 15:10 on May 18, 2023

Tumble
Jun 24, 2003
I'm not thinking of anything!

Arsenic Lupin posted:

Quit drinking entirely for a month, resumed at no more than one drink every other day. Doing fine. Learned the difference between "a cider would taste great" and "I am upset and I NEED a drink." If it's a nagging need that keeps coming to mind, that means it is absolutely positively the wrong time to satisfy that need.

Alcohol is a truly insidious drug. There are so many people who truly believe it is required for socializing and that ceasing to drink would be the end of socializing as they know it.

They are correct, it would be, as they currently know it. But if ask your friends "Hey I'm cutting back on drinking want to do something else" and they repeatedly turn that down then you don't have a friend in them at all, just a drinking accomplice.

I live in rural New England and there are tons and tons of Meetup groups with varied interests.

Tumble fucked around with this message at 15:30 on May 18, 2023

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Talkin my wife into anal. :haibrower:

Stealthgerbil
Dec 16, 2004

I try to learn something new every day and work on at least one hobby or project of mine every day.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

Talkin my wife into anal. :haibrower:

You?
Her?
rear end to rear end situation?

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Nooner posted:

You?
Her?
rear end to rear end situation?

Like, inserted, but watching movies and playing video games, farts and precum all in the sweatpants. :hmmyes:

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

Like, inserted, but watching movies and playing video games, farts and precum all in the sweatpants. :hmmyes:

hell yeah just read this post, improved my life

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

pencilhands posted:

if this isn't a joke post gently caress you scumbag

hey now no need for the personal attacks im just saving time here you know

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT

Genesplicer posted:

I drank a big glass of water. That will definitely improve my life a teeny bit!

Did you build the opaque oversightless tech-panopticon that requires a benevolent philosopher-king first?

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
My wife subscribed to a scheme that was going to allow MI6 to put a draw on my blood and held on to it just in case everything I ever did or made or said was bullshit. Welp they started using it so reasons. So I put a draw on all their blood and if they live a third day I’ll be super surprised. She’s lucky we’re married because she would be in the draw otherwise. Anyways I feel great. My vitality is up, got a nice base tan for the summer. They couldn’t really get any iron for any real amount of time, but man I had some lovely dark bags under my eyes before I went through all her poo poo again and found this. :drac:

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
She’s like, holding on to that in case she needs a way out/way in to a spy agency. She still hasn’t decided for sure. It’s demonstrably not her conscious will at least.

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
You don't really have a wife do you?

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Funky See Funky Do posted:

You don't really have a wife do you?

Not a good one. :shrug:

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
oh my god

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Nature was apparently wrong about her shame or some poo poo idk don’t care.

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Longer term: Working from home for the past 3.5 years since covid. I could never go back to doing a real job because now I just do my 30 minutes a day of "real" work and then take naps, go out with my wife, pet my cats, play games, etc.

Shorter term: I increased my training sessions and started doing a 3 days in a row on / 2 days in a row off weightlift schedule, as opposed to training just 3 days a week MWF with 4 days off. Going three days a week just wasn't cutting it and since I'm an amateur bodybuilder I can't really maintain on just that amount sadly. I noticed I was feeling deflated but also just more swollen around my stomach and hips.

Really short term: I slept from like 1PM to 8PM today because gently caress it, my body wanted me to.

Genesplicer
Oct 19, 2002

I give your invention the worst grade imaginable: An A-minus-minus!

Total Clam

Animal-Mother posted:

Did you build the opaque oversightless tech-panopticon that requires a benevolent philosopher-king first?

Well, duh! Who wouldn't?

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
I just want a panopticon that loving blinks or sleeps sometimes, or just like admires a sunset or a bird or some poo poo. :shrug:

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Not a Dickman, just a shape
I put some detergent in a pump bottle and keep it in the kitchen

Looks nicer than a bottle of detergent, and I use less, and in discrete pumps

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?
To stop wedging gerbils up my arse

and to start putting them up yours instead

Halisnacks
Jul 18, 2009
Drinking more water.
It’s an extremely easy one to start once you’ve decided to, way easier than than other things I’m also trying to work on like sleep, diet, exercise. Those are getting better too and have improved my quality of life, but they take a lot more effort.

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
Don't listen to that jabroni.

If you don't feel thirsty then you don't need more water. Ditto feeling hungry.

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?

sounds like someone's in line for a gerblin'

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost

it's a good evolutionary ability to be able to survive with sub-optimal levels of hydration but that doesn't mean that drinking more has no positive effect

LargeHadron
May 19, 2009

They say, "you mean it's just sounds?" thinking that for something to just be a sound is to be useless, whereas I love sounds just as they are, and I have no need for them to be anything more than what they are.

This guy sounds lean and at risk for kidney stones

Blastedhellscape
Jan 1, 2008
Realizing that I can just leave my phone on mute all the time and doing that. I know that most people do this now and I'm late to the party, but boy am I glad not to hear that text ding and have the Pavlovian response where I have to drop everything I'm doing and check my phone anymore.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

I started following boomer humor pages on facebook

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

"I see you have covered your small buttocks with a towel" gonna have to enter the lexicon

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

Now this is my kinda deviant art :evilbuddy:

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

lesegooooooo

SidneyIsTheKiller
Jul 16, 2019

I did fall asleep reading a particularly erotic chapter
in my grandmother's journal.

She wrote very detailed descriptions of her experiences...
I've started touching my nipples while masturbating

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

blight rhino
Feb 11, 2014

EXQUISITE LURKER RHINO

Nap Ghost

SidneyIsTheKiller posted:

I've started touching my nipples while masturbating

i've started touching their nipples while masturbating