Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

rivetz
Sep 22, 2000

Soiled Meat
The game is starting we have no thread omg

Nuggets Lakers
Celtics Heat

Gogogogo I'll add some matchup poo poo later

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

I'm posting in both threads because I don't know what's real anymore

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
I'm friends with both these posters I can't decide.

rivetz
Sep 22, 2000

Soiled Meat
This one because the Blazers were the only thing that made the draft interesting

rivetz
Sep 22, 2000

Soiled Meat
Also that pregame preview has me pumped for a fun series ngl, multiple good matchups

creamcorn
Oct 26, 2007

automatic gun for fast, continuous firing
i will flip a coin for the threads, rivetz you call it

rivetz
Sep 22, 2000

Soiled Meat

creamcorn posted:

i will flip a coin for the threads, rivetz you call it
Sec, freezing the envelope taking a leak

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

please just start the game already. love my ballads before a bball game

rivetz
Sep 22, 2000

Soiled Meat
[camera slow zoom on grape popsicle resting on a pair of gently worn flipflops]

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

i thought that ham would just keepo the same starting 5 but i really dont like it here oh well. lebron james

creamcorn
Oct 26, 2007

the people have chosen this thread so i will just rig the coin flip, much like the draft lottery (topical)

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
What is this shot clock poo poo lol

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

the other thread was made by a lakers fan but he also thinks jack sikma is the greatest player of all time so hard to decide

ChaosReaper
Feb 19, 2005
When a man lies he murders some part of the world. These are the pale deaths which men miscall their lives. All this I cannot bear to witness any longer. Cannot the kingdom of salvation take me home?

gently caress your normal shot clocks.

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

I legit thought they were going to say the shotclock thing was on purpose, lol. Like a throwback gimmick.

temple
Jul 29, 2006

I have actual skeletons in my closet

Lasagna Pilot
Feb 6, 2009

No, you're dark-side intergalactic encyclopedia salesmen. Unfortunately, the home office hasn't been quite upfront with you.
How does MPJ v a small usually play out on net ?

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

All days are nights to see till I see thee; and nights bright days when dreams do show me thee.

Elephanthead posted:

What is this shot clock poo poo lol

lol, amazing

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

me and rick are dominating every gdt so far this year in posts. if the nuggets fans dont come to post their team wont come to ball

jackofarcades
Sep 2, 2011

Okay, I'll admit it took me a bit to get into it... But I think I kinda love this!! I'm Spider-Man!! I'm actually Spider-Man!! HA!
let's go 7

i am a moron
Nov 12, 2020

"I think if there’s one thing we can all agree on it’s that Penn State and Michigan both suck and are garbage and it’s hilarious Michigan fans are freaking out thinking this is their natty window when they can’t even beat a B12 team in the playoffs lmao"
I make this same post constantly but Jesus Christ ESPN is trash just loving shut this crappy rear end network down please

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

Like it would be stupid to do in a conference finals game but a professional sports league would never do anything dumb, right?

de curry GOAT
Oct 23, 2005

KCP :qq:

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.

Ghost Dog posted:

me and rick are dominating every gdt so far this year in posts. if the nuggets fans dont come to post their team wont come to ball

Truth.

creamcorn
Oct 26, 2007

not everyone can be a volume poster, sometimes you just have to take the open looks the thread gives you

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

i feel like the nuggets just arent going to care to try the warriors all ad pnr action and just stick to their insanely good plan a

jackofarcades
Sep 2, 2011

Okay, I'll admit it took me a bit to get into it... But I think I kinda love this!! I'm Spider-Man!! I'm actually Spider-Man!! HA!
if MPJ gets comfortable shooting over Reaves they'll have to adjust

i am a moron
Nov 12, 2020

"I think if there’s one thing we can all agree on it’s that Penn State and Michigan both suck and are garbage and it’s hilarious Michigan fans are freaking out thinking this is their natty window when they can’t even beat a B12 team in the playoffs lmao"
Clocks are hard

Paul Zuvella
Dec 7, 2011

Im really confused why the lakers are starting small

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

fat dad playing bball with kids at a bbq

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

Paul Zuvella posted:

its darvin ham, he gets 1 adjustment per series and he keeps using it into the next.

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
Is Jeanie Buss gonna floor check Joker?

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
The shotclock thing is really wild when they had almost a 20 minute delay in the game starting.

jackofarcades
Sep 2, 2011

Paul Zuvella posted:

who do you think should be starting? Vando or Rui?

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

i feel like ad face ups have to work this series for the lakers to have a shot, but he absolutely loves to do it to jokic

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

Rick posted:

The shotclock thing is really wild when they had almost a 20 minute delay in the game starting.

its the altitude

i am a moron
Nov 12, 2020

Jokic is just Serbian Lebron

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
Don’t mind me just jacking off my Jersey

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

i am a moron posted:

Jokic is just Serbian Lebron

hes the only guy ive ever seen who is just a relentless good decision making machine like lebron. he just always does the correct thing no matter what. like the time he beat the poo poo out of a morris twin

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

de curry GOAT
Oct 23, 2005

Reaves where ya running to? cut him off???