Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

jackofarcades posted:

who do you think should be starting? Vando or Rui?

Mo Bamba

or TT for Championship DNA

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

The Nugs are pretty good at this here game of basketball and I don't quite like that

Radia
Jul 14, 2021

And someday, together.. We'll shine.
i would like the lakers to win please

the problem is like. i don't have ANYTHING against the Nuggets and they deserve a dub here.

but .. they place so SAUCELESSLY

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.

jackofarcades posted:

who do you think should be starting? Vando or Rui?

Either, because this lineup can't rebound and basically relies on AD miracles to defend.

i am a moron
Nov 12, 2020

"I think if there’s one thing we can all agree on it’s that Penn State and Michigan both suck and are garbage and it’s hilarious Michigan fans are freaking out thinking this is their natty window when they can’t even beat a B12 team in the playoffs lmao"
I love Murray’s game, it’s sezzy

creamcorn
Oct 26, 2007

automatic gun for fast, continuous firing

Lady Radia posted:

the problem is like. i don't have ANYTHING against the Nuggets and they deserve a dub here.

idk that i would describe a team led by 7ft magic johnson as sauceless

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

Lady Radia posted:

aaron gordon is an important player for the nuggets and had a public meltdown cause he didnt win a dunk contest

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008
Go Nugs

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

All days are nights to see till I see thee; and nights bright days when dreams do show me thee.

Lady Radia posted:

Jokic is all sauce. Like a hefty bag full of sauce.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
D'Angelo lol

de curry GOAT
Oct 23, 2005

Oh no. One of those Russell games

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

creamcorn posted:

idk that i would describe a team led by 7ft magic johnson as sauceless

a 7ft magic johnson? when the original was only 5'5...

jackofarcades
Sep 2, 2011

Okay, I'll admit it took me a bit to get into it... But I think I kinda love this!! I'm Spider-Man!! I'm actually Spider-Man!! HA!
Woof, things got even worse after the timeout.

Lakers gotta slow this down and try to get Jokic in foul trouble or this is gonna be an early night

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

All days are nights to see till I see thee; and nights bright days when dreams do show me thee.

Ghost Dog posted:

aaron gordon is an important player for the nuggets and had a public meltdown cause he didnt win a dunk contest

If I dunked like that I would like a nobel prize for it.

creamcorn
Oct 26, 2007

automatic gun for fast, continuous firing

Lockback posted:

just a giant squeeze bottle of ajvar

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

Lockback posted:

If I dunked like that I would like a nobel prize for it.

i could easily do that

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008
No one on the Lakers remembers how to shoot

Radia
Jul 14, 2021

And someday, together.. We'll shine.

Lockback posted:

like, mayonnaise maybe

jackofarcades
Sep 2, 2011

Okay, I'll admit it took me a bit to get into it... But I think I kinda love this!! I'm Spider-Man!! I'm actually Spider-Man!! HA!

Vox Nihili posted:

No one on the Lakers remembers.how to shoot

none of them ever knew how to shoot

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
Jokic and AD are just going to give each other anything they want, gotta get something from other players for the Lakers.

Dynamite Dog
Dec 12, 2012

Lockback posted:

While technically excellent, there is a plainness to it.

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008
Ah the AR15 spray and pray three

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

Rick posted:

Jokic and AD are just going to give each other anything they want, gotta get something from other players for the Lakers.

idk if im just reading things that arent there but i feel like jokic is the only player in the league AD consistently wants to try to show up

Traxis
Jul 2, 2006

Dynamite Dog posted:

While technically excellent, there is a plainness to it.

He's jalapeno ranch

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

oh lonnie

jackofarcades
Sep 2, 2011

they just gotta feed AD even if it's not working. it's their only hope to come back in this game

Death By The Blues
Oct 30, 2011
Jokic 10 rebounds first quarter lol

Acquilae
May 15, 2013

Jokic gonna get a triple double in the first half lmao

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

we are going to need any 2nd big, any single person who is a big man at some point this series lol

de curry GOAT
Oct 23, 2005

Russell please

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
Jokic is on pace to break Wilt's record in rebounding.

Ghost Dog posted:

idk if im just reading things that arent there but i feel like jokic is the only player in the league AD consistently wants to try to show up

Maybe Towns too.

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

Acquilae posted:

mvp

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

Jokic going for 50 boards

Harry Lime
Feb 27, 2008

Acquilae posted:

hell he's probably gonna get a double double in the first quarter alone

ChaosReaper
Feb 19, 2005
When a man lies he murders some part of the world. These are the pale deaths which men miscall their lives. All this I cannot bear to witness any longer. Cannot the kingdom of salvation take me home?

The Lakers can't buy a bucket.

i am a moron
Nov 12, 2020

"I think if there’s one thing we can all agree on it’s that Penn State and Michigan both suck and are garbage and it’s hilarious Michigan fans are freaking out thinking this is their natty window when they can’t even beat a B12 team in the playoffs lmao"
This series was over before it started cause LA sucks rear end

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

rewie!

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

oh bamba is inactive again. just throw TT out there as a box out machine

Death By The Blues
Oct 30, 2011
Its wild how clearly/obvious Joker is the best player in the league

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU