Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat
On my sixteenth birthday my mom sat me down and said "you know I've been doing some reading on this thing called Asperger's Syndrome". I think she spent a lot of time in high school worrying that I couldn't get a steady girlfriend, and then when I did manage to start getting laid in college she got insanely jealous lol. But we are very cool now, and I think some of my mental health/interpersonal struggles as a teen inspired her to spend a few years working in teen mental health towards the end of her career, something that I know she found very rewarding.

I've spent enough time around goons who have lovely relationships with their parent(s), regardless of who is to blame for it, and so I value the fact that I still get along pretty well with my folks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU