Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Steakandchips
Apr 30, 2009

Strife posted:

Man they're really flying through this building.

Here's a photo from Monday where I thought to myself, have I perhaps purchased a building that is too large? Of course not. This is normal and fine. A super long two-car garage with a second floor and a bathroom is a completely natural thing for a person to own.

And this was about an hour ago:

They should be starting with the siding tomorrow. Not entirely sure when the pouring starts for the floor, but it should be graded per the GC. Redoing my driveway is not part of this project but that'll be interesting.

Looking at these photos, it's kind of annoying that the easement requirements basically forced me to put the garage at this weird angle. Would have been nice to have it at a more comfortable angle to the existing garage, but I'm sure I'll get used to it.

If there's a bathroom, there'll be hot water; make sure you get a sink in the garage proper, to wash your hands etc.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU