Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT
This young man was a rising star in the GOP. A scion of the party. A committed young conservative with a bright future in Washington DC ahead of him.

Then, for reasons I can't quite understand, he decided to tell the public that he had been invited to COCAINE-FUELED SEX PARTIES BY OLDER REPUBLICAN LEGISLATORS.

He said, being a good Christian boy, that he had declined these offers. Of course.

Then he was up for re-election. And, wouldn't you know it? Shortly before the voting, a video comes out of him having sex with his male cousin. And you knew it wasn't an AI deepfake because he admitted that it was indeed himself in the video, though he claimed the obvious sex happening on camera was not sex, and certainly not gay sex with his cousin, that it was merely a game of rough-housing. Horseplay. Wrestling practice.

I'm not a Republican voter so this sort of thing doesn't matter to me, if a guy is gay. Similarly, if he wants to keep that on the DL, doesn't really want to admit to it publicly, I don't have a moral problem with that. The cousin thing I'm not sure about, I don't know how close this cousin was genetically, could be a problem, I don't know.

Anyway, all of the Republican voters who were previously going to vote for young Mr. Cawthorn changed their minds, unable to support Big Gay, and voted instead for some old guy with the most obnoxious combover I've ever seen. None of them seemed terribly interested in the public acknowledgement of COCAINE-FUELED SEX PARTIES BY OLDER REPUBLICAN LEGISLATORS and the fact that this salacious rumor is obviously confirmed to be true by the oppo drop of a gay sex tape of the young Republican who blabbed about it.

This feels like it happened five years ago but it was just last year and I'm still a-lolin.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT

Pepe Silvia Browne posted:

Aww come on, Maddy, come on lil buddy

You have to turn them on, Maddy. The old Republicans here at the cocaine sex party, you have to turn them on.

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT

Mary Annette posted:

I liked when he tried to sneak firearms past airport security in his wheelchair, just like in my favorite movie, Alien: Resurrection

And then his political aspirations got sucked out into space through a tiny little hole, bit by bit, in gruesome fashion, with their face somehow going dead last, so you could really see the anguish to the very end.

The Saucer Hovers posted:

this thread really has reminded me how funny this guy was. mission accomplished op

I was just sitting here for like a week thinking "How are we not still laughing at Girlname who blabbed about the COCAINE FUELED SEX PARTIES WITH OLDER REPUBLICAN LEGISLATORS?"