Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Escape Goat
Jan 30, 2009

beaut

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tweak
Jul 28, 2003

or dont whatever

pretty good

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN
It's wild and also an indictment of NHL scouting and development that Duclair was bounced and jerked around so much.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret
my stream is way the gently caress behind but :hai:

RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011

Dovie'andi se tovya sagain
Yay barkov

MoaM
Dec 1, 2009

Joyous.
drat man

secret volcano lair
Oct 23, 2005

rex rabidorum vires posted:

It's wild and also an indictment of NHL scouting and development that Duclair was bounced and jerked around so much.

I dont really know the history here but christ is john tortorella ever an rear end in a top hat https://sports.yahoo.com/john-tortorella-rips-anthony-duclair-dont-think-knows-play-153731247.html

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Cats

FootballFreak2
Jan 8, 2023

Carolina getting tired

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN
You mean the same Torts that Philly just handed the keys of their roster to? Yeah. He sucks.

Anyways Carolina goalkeeper collapse incoming?

MoaM
Dec 1, 2009

Joyous.
Honestly, this is what I expected. Also that was a weird bounce, I guess no one knew what to do defensively so they just held fast.

Tweak
Jul 28, 2003

or dont whatever

oh dear

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

after editing wikipedia as a joke for 16 years, i ve convinced myself that homer simpson's japanese name translates to the "The beer goblin"
Two in 2:15 and the entire game turns. Carolina looking terrible all of the sudden

Precambrian Video Games
Aug 19, 2002

Where the gently caress was Skjei on the Verhaeghe goal?

MoaM
Dec 1, 2009

Joyous.
Are we amping up to another Bob controversy, lol he's not covering / stopping the puck well enough.

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

after editing wikipedia as a joke for 16 years, i ve convinced myself that homer simpson's japanese name translates to the "The beer goblin"
Bob workin' overtime tonight

MoaM
Dec 1, 2009

Joyous.
Ok, you gotta score

MoaM
Dec 1, 2009

Joyous.
LMFAO Florida

Escape Goat
Jan 30, 2009

probably not a great penalty to take

MoaM
Dec 1, 2009

Joyous.
Bro, what was that on D.

Dude literally dropped the coverage to chase the blue line?

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret
crap

Koopa Kid
Aug 21, 2007

I’m just wistfully watching players actually elevate the puck on the PP vs Bob, must be nice

Precambrian Video Games
Aug 19, 2002

Eat poo poo, Sam Bennett

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

So two of the brothers play for Florida, the third plays for Carolina, and the 4th is an assistant coach for Florida's farm team in North Carolina.

It really is the Staal Brawl.

MoaM
Dec 1, 2009

Joyous.
Uhhhhh

Tweak
Jul 28, 2003

or dont whatever

carolina trying to exit their zone there was very kraken esque

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
i believe in canes

MoaM
Dec 1, 2009

Joyous.
Good play?

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

lol jesus

Koopa Kid
Aug 21, 2007

refs have decided no whistles

also shots are 14-1 Canes for the period lmao

Pleads
Jun 9, 2005

pew pew pew

Gudas is just mugging that guy the whole time lmao

Koopa Kid
Aug 21, 2007

If the NHL called poo poo at all Gudas wouldn’t even have a career

EvilBlackRailgun
Jan 28, 2007

Anyone point out the irony that Florida will likely be subsumed into the Atlantic by hurricanes sometime in the near future?

MoaM
Dec 1, 2009

Joyous.
Idc

BURNS / VERHAEGE

MoaM
Dec 1, 2009

Joyous.
What

Pleads
Jun 9, 2005

pew pew pew

ALL YOU HAD TO DO WAS HIT THE OPEN NET

Escape Goat
Jan 30, 2009

omg

Koopa Kid
Aug 21, 2007

lmao Montour missed the open half of the net

On the replay his shot might have been going wide by a hair

MoaM
Dec 1, 2009

Joyous.
What just happened, was play stopped?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

aejix
Sep 18, 2007

It's about finding that next group of core players we can win with in the next 6, 8, 10 years. Let's face it, it's hard for 20-, 21-, 22-year-olds to lead an NHL team. Look at the playoffs.

That quote is from fucking 2018. Fuck you Jim
Pillbug
Alright my stream is wayyyyy behind