Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Í̝̰ ͓̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉m̺̩͝ ͇̬A̡̮̞̠͚͉̱̫ K̶e͓ǵ.̻̱̪͖̹̟̕
and maybe we can ask the babes questions and then call them stupid if we don't like what they say. or the babes can sit and stare at us vacantly while we tell eachother the best way to bang hot chicks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

The babes must be put in their place for the benefit of lonely men with dropshipping businesses, I'm afraid

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

paul_soccer12 posted:

i will be one of the babes

Hello

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

As a high value male, I think the best way to become a high value male is to do everything that I've done. Let's go around the room to all the strippers I paid to come to the show today and if any of them disagree with me I'm going to call them a stupid whore

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

If I wife any babes up they will not be allowed to have an Instagram or to leave my apartment without my permission

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

https://twitter.com/WillyMacShow/status/1659546516967550978?t=WSbff3XaSxqRMon_6m0Llw&s=19

Somebody needs to put these babes in their place!!

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Zeroisanumber posted:

Three men who want to normalize women being forced to stay in abusive relationships.

Great. Love having another reason to be mad all the time.

They should have put the babe in her place but are clearly too weak. This is why our podcast will be better

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

projecthalaxy posted:

you remind me of the babe

what babe

the babe with the podcast

Amber...