Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Moonshine Rhyme
Mar 26, 2010

Hate Hate Hate Hate Hate

Raskolnikov2089 posted:

I'm not sure I get the point of the SAW. You chew through ammo, with only marginal gains on bugs killed. The Morita is best in class, and the reload time on the SAW seems to make the Morita a much more efficient bug killer, even when they're right on you.

Definitely more of a support weapon than a solo use weapon. Have been playing mostly hard for majority of my playtime, most guns do feel like they could use some balancing. How frequently did they update Squad? IE will we be waiting 2 years for another map?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moonshine Rhyme
Mar 26, 2010

Hate Hate Hate Hate Hate
Unless they have changed it, you can swap your sidearm for the rocket launcher. You can have a dmr and a launcher.

Moonshine Rhyme
Mar 26, 2010

Hate Hate Hate Hate Hate
I want the bugs to be able to climb on each other and up walls

Moonshine Rhyme
Mar 26, 2010

Hate Hate Hate Hate Hate
They absolutely need to undo the difficulty changes, but with the right modifiers it's still playable right now. I guess we'll see!

Moonshine Rhyme
Mar 26, 2010

Hate Hate Hate Hate Hate
Thanks for posting that update. Not enough for me to come back just yet, hopefully they take the pile of money they got on launch and add a jungle planet, variety of maps and missions, etc.