Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bruceski
Aug 21, 2007

The tools of a hero mean nothing without a solid core.

Wa11y posted:

Seriously? Na na na na Samuel? Na na na na BOATMAN was right there!

"hey hey goodbye" would also be accurate.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

berryjon
May 30, 2011

I have an invasion to go to.
Play it again, Sam!

Which is what I would say, except he seems to have taken a nap with the boat he loves so much.

anilEhilated
Feb 17, 2014

But I say fuck the rain.

Grimey Drawer
This mission is honestly the best reason for going High Chaos - on Low, you get a perfectly orderly set of defenses that is actually really simple to sneak past once you get through the initial set of defenses. The infighting makes for a much more interesting setup.

It's a shame this mission area is so small, though.

achtungnight
Oct 5, 2014
I get my fun here. Enjoy!
The reason I like Low Chaos is the simple final mission. It’s a relief after the complexity of previous missions’ stealth setups. I will also note that I have lost my focus and started killing people like crazy on the final mission because the Loyalists are ultimately our protagonist’s worst enemies. This has swung multiple playthroughs to a High Chaos ending. :(

Be careful, players!

Natural 20
Sep 17, 2007

Wearer of Compasses. Slayer of Gods. Champion of the Colosseum. Heart of the Void.
Saviour of Hallownest.

berryjon posted:

Play it again, Sam!

Which is what I would say, except he seems to have taken a nap with the boat he loves so much.

Shouldn't have backchatted at Tea if he wanted to live.

Malah
May 18, 2015

Literally all Sam had to do was let Corvo walk away and then sail off. But, no! Gotta sass the mass murderer.

Mr. Baps
Apr 16, 2008

Yo ho?

Poor, foolish Samuel. Did he really think Corvo would just let "I'm gonna tell them you're coming" slide?

tme
Dec 15, 2008
I have seriously never seen anyone killing Boatman. Great work!

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

I wonder if the whale oil tank for the elevator is at the top or somewhere near the bottom? It must really suck if it runs out and you're stuck up there. :v:

Natural 20
Sep 17, 2007

Wearer of Compasses. Slayer of Gods. Champion of the Colosseum. Heart of the Void.
Saviour of Hallownest.

And that my friends is everything for this Dishonored run!

Thanks as ever for following us along. As we said in the video, we'll be going on a brief foray into Metroid Zero mission and then you'll be getting a vote on Sonic Superstars vs. Super Mario Bros. Wonder (Co-op on both naturally!)

If you did enjoy the LP and haven't already, subscribe to the channel since every so often I put out Brucy Bonus episodes of random stuff I find interesting! And if you really, really like us, you can toss us a dollar on Patreon for early episodes or a miserly THREE dollars to get your name in the credits.

Other than that, thanks again and see you next time!

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
Thank you both for another great LP. Tea's idea for what this game needs basically being a Metroid "Samus has all her powers at the start" prologue made me chuckle, considering your history with the franchise/genre.

And since you mentioned Sonic The Comic in this ep, it'd be remiss of me not to share the details of Sonic The Comic The Podcast, where two blokes (one an occasional goon) discuss the comic, 90's UK pop culture, the deep Sonic lore, the adverts, and eventually one host's teenage diary.

berryjon
May 30, 2011

I have an invasion to go to.
That was the most hilarious LP I've ever seen, and I thank both of you for the ride!

Commander Keene
Dec 21, 2016

Faster than the others

Yeah, voted :five: for hilarity. From the beginning where Tea was trying (and failing, and flailing) to play it like a stealth game to the end where he just gave in to the Dark Side and just fully embraced his inner murder hobo, this was a great ride.

anilEhilated
Feb 17, 2014

But I say fuck the rain.

Grimey Drawer
I like how you added tension to the otherwise very bland and simple finale by actually waiting for the empress to drop. Shame you decided not to do the DLC, playing as Daud is really fun.

Anyway, thanks for a completely hilarious LP!

e: VVV A possible issue with that is that the second game's story directly follows the DLC.

anilEhilated fucked around with this message at 11:30 on Sep 7, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tme
Dec 15, 2008
I finished watching the LP yesterday, thank you very much for the talkthrough in the last video, it gave me things I never thought about in Dishonored.

Regarding the DLC, in the choice between The Knife of Dunwall or the sequel I would absolutely prefer you guys tackle the sequel.