Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

tme
Dec 15, 2008

ManSedan posted:

Shall we gather tonight, for whiskey and cigars?

I would hope so.

On another note, I am all caught up with the LP, nice work guys. Are you pre-recording and then releasing? I'm a new Patron, but missed my name in the credits.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tme
Dec 15, 2008

Natural 20 posted:

Hey! We prerecord a lot and release. Getting your name in the credits will take a bit of time because that font is secretly a huge pain to work with (it's actually two fonts overlayed on each other) and I need an afternoon to sit down and adjust the format.

Thanks for clarifying. It will happen when it happens.

tme
Dec 15, 2008

Yorkshire Tea posted:

This was supposed to be a professional operation!

Didn't this go out the window in the first episode? :)

tme
Dec 15, 2008
After killing 44 people, the first thing on the agenda is threatening close allies with death. This LP is highly amusing!

tme
Dec 15, 2008
I heard that Tea is very good at video games, exemplified by the fact that is takes almost 8 minutes this time before the murderung strategic defense disassembly starts.

Also, I finally understand the phrase "Let sleeping dogs lie", because dogs sleep standing up!

tme
Dec 15, 2008
The manual deactivation of shadow sight bordering on OCD amuses me to no end.

tme
Dec 15, 2008
I have played Dishonored multiple times, but never as a Murder-Everything-In-Sight simulator. I have the feeling that it has something to do with playing with a controller. Tea is caught with his pants down more than Tanner Mayes, and recovering from that situation needs fast reaction, not the leisurely stroll turning that you do with a controller. A different reaction might be difficult.

tme
Dec 15, 2008
As Sokolov was not eaten by rats, not even once, by accident, Tea, realizing his mistake not to feed his hot emo boyfriend, instantly tries to remedy this oversight by funneling some pretties into Sokolovs prison cell - instead of getting the guy some booze. That's commitment!

tme
Dec 15, 2008
I have seriously never seen anyone killing Boatman. Great work!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tme
Dec 15, 2008
I finished watching the LP yesterday, thank you very much for the talkthrough in the last video, it gave me things I never thought about in Dishonored.

Regarding the DLC, in the choice between The Knife of Dunwall or the sequel I would absolutely prefer you guys tackle the sequel.