Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

berryjon
May 30, 2011

I have an invasion to go to.
Hey, someone else who spells honour correctly! Gonna love this, and see where Tea goes with their journey through the game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

berryjon
May 30, 2011

Tea, you should start pickpocketing more! Or loot the bodies you leave behind in your 100% Stealth Run.

berryjon
May 30, 2011

Pulling that off against the actual assassin is very satisfying in their reaction.

berryjon
May 30, 2011

anilEhilated posted:

Geoff isn't surviving the night, is he.

I'm not sure the rats are going to survive.

berryjon
May 30, 2011

oh my god, this is nothing but hilarity.

I wonder if, given Tea's... trajectory in this game, if you're planning on doing a second run to see the other side of things.

berryjon
May 30, 2011

Natural 20 posted:

I don't think we'll do a second run but I will show Tea the ending he doesn't get since I've some old save files that I can appropriate for it.
Darn. Some of the third way options for dealing with people are quite entertaining.

berryjon
May 30, 2011

Ah, a nice quiet episode just to give us a breather before the next ... hilarious series of events, right?

berryjon
May 30, 2011

Hey, it's nice to know that there is a trustworthy man out here, in the worst parts of town. Why, he's more than willing to help you ... feed the rats.

berryjon
May 30, 2011

I mean.... you're at least trying to save the innocent?

berryjon
May 30, 2011

Tea, causing Nat to laugh to death at your antics isn't how this is supposed to work!

Enjoy your week off, guys.

berryjon
May 30, 2011

The... evolving objectives never cease to cause me to laugh. Keep it up!

berryjon
May 30, 2011

Yay! Tea is learning!

Although I have to say, the exaggerated verticality of these maps doesn't help encouraging traversal when you can Blink a good ways horizontal, but not as well upwards or downwards.

berryjon
May 30, 2011

Ladies and gentlemen... STEALTH!

And don't worry Nat, one of these days you'll prod Tea into going the extra mile.

berryjon
May 30, 2011

Don't worry Tea, the sudden but inevitable betrayal will be only after you're done killing choking your way through the city.

berryjon
May 30, 2011

So, with those Tesla Coils.... Command and Conquer: Red Alert: Dishonored (with Corvo as a hero unit that's a Commando equivalent) when?

And your conversation about the Outsider and how he appears to interesting people.... does this mean Corvo doesn't have any friends either?

berryjon
May 30, 2011

Natural 20 posted:

Corvo has friends!

They're just a traumatised 13 year old and a heart wrapped in wires.

I would make a comment to clarify that, but I remembered that Tea is probably reading the thread, and it would be minor spoilers for later in the game.
Can we agree that the Rats are Tea-Corvo's friends?

berryjon
May 30, 2011

"I am the Worst Assassin" - New Thread title?

berryjon
May 30, 2011

Emily needs more hugs, that's for sure. Corvo, can you train some of your Rat Friends to... not eat people?

berryjon
May 30, 2011

I'm sure he get the position he wants as everyone else will suffer an unfortunate Rat related accident, right?

berryjon
May 30, 2011

It's here! I've been waiting for this, after seeing how Tea plays the game!

berryjon
May 30, 2011

Tea, such a good assassin, he can kill the game itself!

berryjon
May 30, 2011

How could I expect this to end any other way?

berryjon
May 30, 2011

I could have sworn there was an achievement for that last death, but I must be mistaken.

berryjon
May 30, 2011

OMG, Tea you... TEA! Even when you try to go one way, you still go another!

berryjon
May 30, 2011

Oh man, Tea, you didn't recognize a classic encounter! What are you, a Taffer? ;)

berryjon
May 30, 2011

I had the same problem with Granny as well, as I was all in on the Gingerbread House.

berryjon
May 30, 2011

And so all that people have laid down their plans, all fall before the presence of an angry assassin.

berryjon
May 30, 2011

Play it again, Sam!

Which is what I would say, except he seems to have taken a nap with the boat he loves so much.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

berryjon
May 30, 2011

That was the most hilarious LP I've ever seen, and I thank both of you for the ride!