Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kangra
May 7, 2012

Oh, this promises to be some fun already. Curious to see the ratio of people with removed body parts to people distracted by same.

(Also of note, the 'definitive edition' [includes DLC and pre-order content] is currently on a two-day sale for $5 at GoG, and the complete pack with Dishonored 2 is similarly discounted.)

Kangra fucked around with this message at 05:21 on May 20, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kangra
May 7, 2012

I'm more of a fan of stealth games and wanted to play this one like that, although on the first run and until you get certain things I found it hard sometimes. I tended to go through a mission 'loud' and then replay it quiet, once I had a feel for the place. When I think back that was pretty much how I played Thief, at least the first game.

Although my jailbreak experience was not unlike what Tea did here. I tried to be stealthy, failed, and just killed everyone in a panic. That part I did not bother replaying, since I still was getting used to the game (and did not know how flexible the game was).

Kangra
May 7, 2012

Tea seems to be maybe finding some common ground with Geoff regarding cruelty to rats. Will it be enough to save him from Corvo's wrath?