Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

EricFate
Aug 31, 2001

Crumpets. Glorious Crumpets.

berryjon posted:

Tea, you should start pickpocketing more! Or loot the bodies you leave behind in your 100% Stealth Run.

Tea is such a seasoned professional, I am sure they are doing this simply to handicap themselves and make the game more fair.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EricFate
Aug 31, 2001

This is quite an interesting take on stealth gameplay. I never would have considered this approach -- where you creep around in the shadows until someone turns to look at you, and then stride out into the open with your weapons drawn. A bold strategy. I'm sure it will pay off in the long run.

EricFate
Aug 31, 2001

I wonder if Tea will ever remember that there is a method available to easily distract the guards -- one that was demonstrated in one of the earliest tutorials, before the Overseer powers were even a thing. One that doesn't involve flinging a severed human head into the room.

EricFate
Aug 31, 2001

Natural 20 posted:

Hey there's going to be probably a week's delay on the next set of episodes as Tea and I haven't been able to record for a little bit.

Just clip the bit where you try to save the civilian from the guard, loop it, and upload that to keep everyone busy while you wait for your schedules re-align.

EricFate
Aug 31, 2001

So long mighty boot, we hardly knew ye.