Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

OMFG FURRY
Jul 10, 2006

[snarky comment]
:monar:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pneub
Mar 12, 2007

I'M THE DEVIL, AND I WILL WASH OVER THE EARTH AND THE SEAS WILL RUN RED WITH THE BLOOD OF ALL THE SINNERS

I AM REBORN
Another not-horror one, but the dude that shoots Iron Man in the back of the head and the bullet bounces straight back into his forehead.

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH

dee eight posted:

not a horror movie but i got kicked out of a theater for laughing when bonnie blue butler died in gone with the wind

a little kid took a big run at a ten foot tall fence while riding a pygmy pony "look at me daddy!" and the pony just locked up the brakes at the last second and launched the kid face first into the fence LOL

I love a good visual gag, everyone else should have been ejected from the theater tbh

Poo In An Alleyway
Feb 12, 2016

Pretty much anytime that a character stands over the antagonist they just beat up to check if they’re dead instead of just, y’know, walking away, or, maybe, hitting them or shooting them once more to be safe. The only exception to it was in The Lost Boys when Sam sits on the ground as one of the vampires he attacked lies there for just long enough that you think he’s dead.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FvlOgX1Z7GA

Dumb Sex-Parrot
Dec 25, 2020

Absurd Pox Term
Rad Buxom Strep

Retard Ox Bumps
Borax Dumpster

Dares Box Trump
the "it's a dud!" guy from pearl harbor
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7a0f9dNJzCA

500excf type r
Mar 7, 2013

I'm as annoying as the high-pitched whine of my motorcycle, desperately compensating for the lack of substance in my life.
"this gators dead"

Autechresaint
Jan 25, 2012
One that always stood out for me was in DeepStar Six, where amidst the chaos of trying to shoot the monster, one guy backs into a co2 tipped harpoon another guy is holding, you then see his heart bulge from his chest and explode.

Disco Pope
Dec 6, 2004

Top Class!
The guy who gets hit in the balls by a can from a vending machine in Maximum Overdrive and then it hits him in the head and kills him while he's thinking "Ow! My balls!"

bitterandtwisted
Sep 4, 2006

The biker in Dawn of the Dead who straps his arm into the heart monitor

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Poo In An Alleyway
Feb 12, 2016

Most of the colonial marines in Aliens, particularly Drake just basically walking up to xenomorphs to shoot them point blank in the face before being sprayed with blood acid